Brad Pitt

haha, yeh, a good friend of mine (a guy) actually admitted to me that he was hot... ;) it was great: "Yeh, fine, you're right. Just look at him."

marie said:
Brad and I to the beach....
brad.jpg
Ah! This is so similiar to the one they put of him in Cosmo where it is upclose of him, winking at the camera. Winking ... :thud: I should try to find it....

My bf was like, "Seriously, he's not hot." The boy's just jealous.
My fiance called him a 'pretty boy' - like that is a bad thing but actually, he has the ability to be a pretty boy but also rugged, grungy, etc and still look damn fine.

just read that he and his wife, jennifer aniston have split: and it's no tabloid rumor. confirmed by publisist. think it's kindof sad--never heard there were problems . . .

yeah it's true

so sad

RIP jen/brad! :sadangel:

ok totally :eek:fftopic: but has anyone noticed that in most scenes of ocean's 11 that brad is always eating?
i was just watching it yesterday and couldn't help noticing

Bubbles said:
ok totally :eek:fftopic: but has anyone noticed that in most scenes of ocean's 11 that brad is always eating?
i was just watching it yesterday and couldn't help noticing
[post="1154306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yep. And he does it again in Ocean's 12. :lol:

[attachment=18894:attachment]
[attachment=18895:attachment]
[attachment=18896:attachment]
[attachment=18897:attachment]
[attachment=18898:attachment]
[attachment=18899:attachment]
[attachment=18900:attachment]

:thud:

whoa! i was at the doctor's yesterday and he asked if i wanted to be vaccinated for meningitis (sp?). anyway, that's what it appears Brad Pitt contracted while in Africa.

used to love him but think he's a tosser now after the whole Jennifer aniston and angelina jolie fiasco. You just don't do things like that....SCUM!!!!!!

You're entitled to your opinion and your beliefs. And I respect that. Honestly, the only people that knows what happened between him and Jennifer are those two and some of their closes friends which neither of us are. No matter what the tabloids write, or what Jennifer's friends say, we will never know the complete truth. Just like what happened between Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan. Also, I think it's sad that most us what to believe the bad in what we hear instead of the good. We choose what we want to believe and this is what I believe...

I've been a fan of both for a very long time and I did notice that there were signs of trouble after she completed friends (Yes, I've been following their relationship and careers) Was I surprised that Jennifer and Brad brokeup? A little, but not as much as the rest of the world. These two had very different views on marriage and commitment to begin with. She viewed it as a solid commitment that needed work while he believed it could work if both parties were willing. He did say that monogamy seemed a bit unrealistic but that he had hope for it. Let's not forget that Jennifer questioned if he was the love of her life. Those are tell-tale signs RIGHT THERE!

Then there was their priorities in life. Brad has been a successful actor for over a decade now. He's in his forties (and looking damn fine!) and has publicly said that he wants kids. When he was promoting Oceans's 12, he was asked whether he liked to have a boy or girl and he said that he'd take anything. While Jennifer has been primarily known as a television star and is just now getting her movie career on track. Although she said that she wanted to have a family she did stress that she wanted to focus on her career first. These two were married but were clearly on two diverging paths. On Oprah she said that she'd focus on baby making with Brad after Friends wrapped but she signed up to do four movies back-to-back. So obviously, she had her career on her mind over having a family and for whatever reason she didn't want to juggle both. There's nothing wrong with that. She shouldn't have to compromise her career but Brad shouldn't have to do the same with his dream of being a father. He had to do that for four years and he isn't getting any younger.

So, why stay in a marriage where both parties are in different stages in their lives and neither are willing to compromise? Honestly, answer that question if you can. These issues were present in their relationship WAYYY before Angelina entered the picture. So, put your tiki torch away because their marriage unraveling was their fault, not hers.

That Vanity Fair article was a disgrace because it was grossly biased and bashed Angelina! Lisa Bennet should work for Star instead of VF. She basically said that Angelina only adopts kids for PR and many other heinous things. It was meledramatic fluff and a lot of people fell for it. Every word of that piece was written to make Jennifer be completely innocent and that she was a saint. Come on, NO ONE IS. And it was tasteless to invovle her friends into the interview, they were the ones that did all the Brad bashing while Jennifer seemed to do nothing to stop them. And just THREE months before VF did an article praising Jolie for her humanitarian work, her acting and how she has grown.

Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have kept quiet about the reasons behind their divorce, which I think is a wise move. Even though it was rumored that he cheated, both of them refused to confirm or deny it. If she had confirmed it, then a lot of world would be on her side but she didn't. When she was recently on Oprah, she said that the failure of their marriage was both their fault.

There is one fact about Angelina that no one can deny, she never hid behind a publicist; she always spoke for herself. Whatever was on her mind, no matter how weird, outrageous, or candid, she said it with her OWN mouth! She was an open book which the press is supposed to love and embrace, but everything is never enough for them. In the end, they burned her by making her out to be a homewrecker simply because of how she looks and the doctored pics of her and Brad "cheating".

Do I believe that she is an honorable woman? Yes and I believe her and Brad when they say that nothing happened on set during Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Besides, some of those photos were clearly fixed because in one shot her hand is going through him! Either that or she is one hot ghost! Anyway, Angelina has always been a free spirit but never a liar. Since her and her father are estranged, I know that she would do everything in her power to be the antithesis of him. He did jeopardize her future with Maddox by going on various entertainment shows saying that she wasn't mentally stable. Most importantly, he cheated on her mother and witnessed how it affected her. "The Other Woman" is not a role Ms. Jolie would gladly accept, actually any caring woman would reject that role in a heartbeat!

It makes me sad to see her putting a legal restriction on the press/media when it comes to her personal life. But I understand why she did it because no matter what she said, it just wasn't good enough, so why bother?? The same goes for Brad too. Angelina has clearly grown into a very talented actress, doting mother and caring humanitarian. No matter what she does, the press/media and the general public will always demonize her. It's undeserved, unfair and just plain wrong.

Now that her and Brad are together, I wish them the best. He has found what he's always wanted; a family. To top it off, he's with a beautiful, unique, loving, sexy and selfless woman who is willing to share her life and family with him. In return, Angelina's kids have a father and she is finally with a man who is conventional, stable but accepts her for who she is. I truly hope that these two are the exception to "hollywood couples" rule and prove that both parties can be A-list, equals on and off screen and are able to make their relationship work and last.

I also wish jennifer the best. Despite the Vanity Fair article, I still want her to be happy because of Friends I do feel attached. Yes, it is possible to like Angelina, Brad, and Jennifer!

Back