Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vartan is hotter

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • uhhm I dunnno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SydBristow13

Rocket Ranger
:D plus he has character and real acting skills. he didn't get where he is with his looks only. like *cough*Varten*cough*

srg

Rocket Ranger
I voted they were equal. As they're both attractive, but in some shows their acting abilities make them more attractive than the other.

kidblink83

Rocket Ranger
I think that Bradley Cooper is more attractive than Michael Vartan, in my opinion. Thought MV is attractive too. Just Brad is more so... ;)

SydBristow13

Rocket Ranger
we´re with 3 votes ahead :D
keep an coming.
now how vated for MV again btw. I think you´re rigfht about them being to afraid to show their face around here :D

and this IS the Bradley Cooper board so it would be an unfair vote. i should put a vote like this in the MV board. I aint dissin him i just dun like him as much as MV so dun diss us.

SydBristow13

Rocket Ranger
NOT AGIAN CORINNE, God.
don't take this so personally, this is just a poll for crying out loud.
Jeez. it's not like you'll die if varten isn't te best.

superintelligentone

Rocket Ranger
yendys47 said:
Michael Vartan is a very very talented actor....and he's HOT!!!!!
Wrong on both counts! :D

Vartan is an average looking guy, perhaps a bit too thin too.

He's a limited actor. Brooding, anger and regret are the only emotions that he can portray. His expressions are "I'm serious", "I'm angry", "I'm sorry" and "I'm shot/stabbed again!" :P :LOL: :D

D.V.D! ;)

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
Wrong on both counts!
Easy, she was stating her opinion. :)

I voted equal. Bradley's stunning blue eyes are right up with Vartan's gorgeous green. Both men are great with fans and supremely talented with their own individual acting methods. I look forward to seeing them share the screen again.

M

mystery_chick

superintelligentone said:
yendys47 said:
Michael Vartan is  a very very talented actor....and he's HOT!!!!!
Wrong on both counts! :D

Vartan is an average looking guy, perhaps a bit too thin too.

He's a limited actor. Brooding, anger and regret are the only emotions that he can portray. His expressions are "I'm serious", "I'm angry", "I'm sorry" and "I'm shot/stabbed again!" :P :LOL: :D

D.V.D! ;)
and how is your statement more true than hers. I rather incline to agree with her since you are after all male :P and Male generally doesn't like compliment other male of the same species on their looks..

:mellow:

but i agree wth yendys :D :LOL: Though Bradley's not bad either. He's what i call... teddy bear cute :LOL:
--Mandy :angelic:

Mad bout Alias

Rocket Ranger
Bradley is so Hot, trust me up close the man is gorgeous (yep thats right, i met him), but i still had to go for Michael, i find him more attractive! (y)

Top Bottom