Season 5 Bradley Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two-part season finale of “Alias” (“Search and Rescue”) will see the return of several familiar faces from the series, including Irina Derevko (Lena Olin), who has been absent since the end of the second season, and Bradley Cooper (Will Tippin), who made a guest appearance in Season 3.

I found this info in an article about Melissa George on Alias-media.com because people were wondering if she was going to make an appearance in the season finale as well... and I'm wondering if it's true about Bradley because that would be awesome! :woot: Anyway, if you have intel on this situation please post it here!

I don't have any intel, but I hope Irina comes back. She was awesome! Same with Bradley, he was definately one of my favorite characters before he left. God I miss the old days.

Hibou said:
I heard that he isn't...
[post="1302160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I read that too, but then I saw this article dated the 11th of April and I thought maybe there was new information. Oh well :blink:

ms.katejones Posted Today, 01:07 PM
  Yeah I heard Will wasn't coming back this year. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Yeah I heard the same thing, but when I saw this article I thought maybe they had been able to work it out. But since it has been a couple days since I posted this and nobody seems to have any info, I'm guesss it is false! :(

I always check the guest appearances section for Alias on www.imdb.com

According to this link: IMDB it looks like Will is scheduled to be in the last (2?) episodes. I'm still confused about the finale though... 1 super long episode, or 2 back to back? :thinking: :thinking:

pio said:
I always check the guest appearances section for Alias on www.imdb.com

According to this link: IMDB it looks like Will is scheduled to be in the last (2?) episodes.  I'm still confused about the finale though... 1 super long episode, or 2 back to back? :thinking:  :thinking:
[post="1303855"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aren't we all confused about the finale length? *lol*

The article about Brad being in the last 2 episodes was posted a few weeks ago and I believe since then, it was said that they were not able to work out his coming back to to a new show that he is scheduled to be in.

vaughnlover22 said:
Yeah i heard he wasn't coming back either, i wish he would thou i love will's character. :smiley:
[post="1305801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too! I love his character- especially he and Syd together. I loved in S3 when she went looking for him and she took the gun away from him and she said... "You are my best friend, I love you." And then he was like, "Why are you pointing a gun at me then?"

Awesome! (y)

Maybe Sometime in Season 5? :lol:

IMDB isn't really all that reliable, but hey, they could be right.
I would like to see him come back.. but I haven't heard anything definite from either side.
I didn't realise there was any confusion as to the length of the finale... I heard that Lost has a 2-hour from 8-10, and Alias has a 1-hour at 10.

Yes, I've heard the same. Since everything was already shot, chances are good that it is a done deal and he's not. Bummer! I don't know how to close this topic... but probably it would be a good idea since it only serves to get people's hopes up and for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back