Bradley to Co-star in A-Team remake

Bradley News!

I've read at the Internet Movie Database that Bradley Cooper has been cast as "Templeton 'Faceman' Peck" in the remake of the TV action series "The A-Team".

Liam Neeson is cast as "John 'Hannibal' Smith".

Joe Carnahan is the director. He is known for directing the action movie "Smoking Aces".

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...m-movie_1106572
COOPER SET FOR A-TEAM MOVIE
15 June 2009 12:06

Actor BRADLEY COOPER has signed up to star in the upcoming A-TEAM movie - just weeks after denying his involvement with the film.

The 34 year old was rumoured to be taking on the big screen role of Lieutenant Templeton 'Faceman' Peck, made famous by Dirk Benedict in the hit 1980s TV series.
When confronted with the reports last month (May09), Cooper denied he was involved with the production, insisting he hadn't even read a script for the A-Team picture.

But he has now confirmed he is to star in the movie, telling MTV News, "Yes I’ll be doing it.”
Liam Neeson, Bruce Willis, and rapper Common are rumoured to have roles in the film, which is scheduled for release in 2010.

I don't know who rapper Common is, but I'd rather have Michael Clarke Duncan play "B.A. Baracus".

SIO: "I pity the fool who doesn't cast Michael Clarke Duncan as B.A. Baracus!" :LOL:

thats so cool ... BC is definitely getting some great films ... he deserves to be recognized more and more ... good for him!

Bradley was on Entertainment Tonight to talk about "The A-Team" movie.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/79995/index.html
ET on the Top-Secret 'A-Team' Set!
Posted October 21, 2009 4:01:00 PM

ET's own Kevin Frazier is in Vancouver with Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel and the rest of the cast of the all-new, big-screen update of 'The A-Team' -- and we've got your first look!

Bradley takes on the role of Face, originated by Dirk Benedict, and Hollywood's most eligible bachelor-turned-action-hero has to maintain a strict regimen to stay in fighting shape. But does he like it?

"I have just been sort of on this crazy, just sort of getting-in-shape regimen," says Bradley, adding with a bit of sarcasm, "No salt or sugar, that's been great. I just eat what they put in front of me, but it's a lot of like boiled chicken, and brown rice, and broccolli. Whoo!"

Once upon a time, Jessica and Bradley's characters were a couple, but that is in the past, and Jessica explains, "We sort of leave it kind of to the imagination as to where it could go at the end of the film. We give you a little hint about who did who wrong, but I think we both feel that we're right."

Liam Neeson plays team leader Hannibal, originally played by George Peppard, Sharlto Copley takes on ace pilot Murdock, originated by Dwight Schultz, and Ultimate Fighting Championship star Quinton "Rampage" Jackson tackles Mr. T's role of B.A. Baracus.

"Less gold, more muscle," says Quinton.

Stay tuned to ET for more 'A-Team' excitement!

First look at the new A-Team: BC is looking good ...
theateam_large-thumb-500x315-1837.jpg

First look at the new A-Team: BC is looking good ...
theateam_large-thumb-500x315-1837.jpg

That group photo DOES look good!
cool.gif

I was afraid that "Hannibal" and "B.A. Barakus" wouldn't look right. They all look perfect for their roles.

No offense to Dirk Bennedict in the original, but he was always too smiley when the role didn't call for it.
wink.gif

Bradley was on Late Night with David Letterman to publicise "The A-Team" movie.

Brad was charming as usual!. :smiley:

The clip with the parachuting-tank was an exciting, though an obviously CGI sequence. :D

Back