Brains! I mean hi!

Nymph

Ensign
Sorry, I meant to say hi. My name is Kaitlyn in real life but you will address me as Nymph or Brains. As you can see by my avatar, I am a walker. Even so, I still root for the survivors and have got to say Daryl is my favorite. Though I do miss Shane a little, despite the whole...episode. XD He was a survivor who was willing to do anything to survive and in that world, can ya blame him?

Welcome to the site... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you like Daryl, but you are close to banning with the liking of Shane... hahaha. Hope to see you around often, if there is anything we can do, give us a shout.

Shane was kind of Rick's close friend and right hand man, and the episode when he dies he does it on purpose to make Rick kill him. It's all very sentimental really. ;_; Not saying I would 100% trust him but yeah.

See, that's what they want you to think. Shane knew he was tearing Rick's family apart, I mean they were best friends after all. So he made Rick think he was going to kill him so that Rick would be "forced" to kill him. It's kinda hard to explain, I'm pretty bad at words or at least explaining things that go on in my head....o_e

Sorry, Shane wasn't asking to be killed by any stretch. He was in a rage, wanted Lori (who knows why), and was determined to take control of the group. Rick just decided to act first.

Eh, well I ain't gonna be able to convince ya since I can't really explain it that well in deep thought or whatever but it's what I still believe.

Back