Break the Silence (formerly Lies in Silence)

Suzi, I am in awe. That was incredible. This whole story has been like the season 3 of Alias that we should have had! :lol:

Seriously, I loved what you did with the trigger for her regaining her memories. And I love that she does her own thing at the end. I very much look forward to what is in store for her in the sequal!!

Again...I gotta say it...fantastic. You're a genius! This whole story has been so original and so wonderful.

Am I gushing too much? :blush:

(y) (y) (y) (y)

THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!
Great story with an even greater ending! i cant wait for the sequel. I loved season 1 w/ the double agent thing, and if im right this should be similar! i cant wait! great story!!! :D

Awesome!!!!!! I can't wait for the sequel!!!! And yes, please keep me on the list!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I hope she gets to reconnect with Sark!

Great, great!! I cann't wait for the sequel!

And I especially loved his letter, and signing it JL :love:

hotpot said:
Dear Sydney,

I sit at the edge of the bed at a loss wondering whether I should you wake you or not. A small smile is on your face, I am only imagining your dreams for once may now be pleasant. Although I feel like a bit of a cad leaving you this way, it would be selfish of me to wake you from your greatly needed slumber. I will write you this letter instead.

Today, you asked me why I never considered giving you the opportunity to work for Sloane again. Here is my answer – you have a great life Sydney. No life is without its up’s and down’s, but there is still reason for you to stay where you are Your father loves you, your colleagues appreciate you, your work is honorable – coming back to work with Sloane as a double agent again would cause you to lose all of that. Something if I remember correctly, you longed for most of your time at SD-6.

In my recruitment, they gave me the following words to live by: “It is only after you lose everything that you are free to do anything**” I started this task with nothing, that thought in mind keeping me going. Now I realize when I lose everything that this lie is built upon, I will be free from everything it holds me to. I will have one more thing that can never be taken from me besides the memory of our brief time together.

So you see Sydney, you cannot go back to the life of a double agent. The things you still have in this world would be foolish to throw away. Tomorrow morning, my handler will drive you to the airport and you will return home. Never doubt the path you have chosen Sydney, we are all on our own for many reasons. In time, I am sure you will see why you are on yours.

~JL

DUH...of course I want a PM for the next part!!! Amazing chapter!! I love the letter!

I sad that it is ending but way excited for the next part!!

Definately keep me on the pm list.Awesome ending,true Alias style ending I'm dying for the next part.

~Rach~

OMH I LOVED THE ENDING.
That was awesome and she's going against what Sark wanted awww, that'll cause a wee bit of friction and she remembers being JUlia

what an awesome ending and yes please pm me for the sequel!!!!!!
E

Hmm, was Sark with Sydney her missing two years? :blink: You had me at the end, Suzi! I thought that letter was to Sark too! But woot, Sydney's going against what Sark told her to do!! Awesome job, Suzi!! I can't wait for the sequel... Sark's reaction when Sydney shows up. :D

suzi you did it!!!! :smiley:
i am so proud of you honey!!!!! 👍 i think i am gonna go and read it all again when i get a minute.....or an hour!!! LOL.
It's an excellent story and I loved being ur proof reader and encouragement.

Here's to a fantastic sequel to shock us all!!!!! :cheers:

suzi, if you knew what was good for you, you WILL write more!!! or else.... i will be very sad! :( (all that macho talk was a just kidding!)
Great writing as always
I want a pm the second you write more!!!!!!

i don't want to go through break the silence withdrawl (which is totally possible!)

Back