Bridge Screenshot

Aen

Cadet
HJSSHOT-131.JPG
I dont like the bridge on this one. How the rope just goes into the board like that. Then it looks like the boards are not even fastened to the bridge..just laying there. I probably need to see a better view but it just doesnt look that great.

I will be giving them my feedback.

I don't particularly like the Bridge either, but to me it seems like someone did carefully place the Boards just so, that the Ropes all pass between them, not into them. ...where they then supposedly connect to two thick Ropes under the Bridge, on which the Boards lie - you can see Rope under the Boards on the right Side.
What i do dislike about the Bridge is that the vertical Ropes look so flat, and that it follows standard MMO-Gigantomania (deduced from the Size of the Grass in the Foreground, and how big it looks on this Picture).

Performer is right. The ropes pass between the planks and if you bother to look closely you see there are supporting ropes underneath the planks. You can even see the end of those under-support ropes as they tie to the beam near the ground on the far right of the image. The ropes all tie together where they intersect making the bridge reasonably sturdy- the planks are incidental and probably could be replaced as needed.

Don't just glance at the image and draw conclusions, look at it.

Red is what everybody's talking about...
Blue is my only issue with it...

Screen.png

It's not very structurally sound. It must need constant upkeep, those boards aren't lashed on at all. They fly all over the place, especially with that large ditch right below it you must get a lot of pretty constant wind. Must need to replace boards at least a few a week...

All this thread proves...

WE WANT TO PLAY THE GAME. Listen to us, we're complaining about the structural feesability of a bridge in a screenshot. If we were running over that bridge to take out that camp beyond, we wouldn't be even noticing anything about this at all... ><

I wanna play it... I'm baby stepping. I'm doing the work. I'm not a slacker! Give me! Give me! I need! I need! Gimme! Gimme!

Well I wasn't going to go into that level of detail, even though it occurred to me.... Because that's sort of salt in a wound, you know?

But since you said it first... yeah.

BTW I'm sorry :smiley: Not my fault! *points off in a couple different directions*

Actually whenever I play anything (Oblivion especially) I notice SEAMS EVERYWHERE.

yar.

Oblivion is terrible with the seams, though I'm usually too busy ranting about Bethesda's inability to create a believable feminine model to speak much of the seams.

Yeah, you know we're all desperate if we're discussing things like this.

Don't just glance at the image and draw conclusions, look at it.

There is no need to be such a ---- dude. and LOOK at the rope going across the top and the ropes going down to the base of the bridge.. Notice a lack of something? And also look how the boards laying on the ropes... No way that can be walkable. Maybe it was built with magic and holding it up, or maybe it was just thrown together to be replaced at a later time. I am really impressed by the game and want it to be the best it can be. Stop being so defensive and i looked at that image for awhile and didnt just draw a conclusions.

Dont just read my post and draw a conclusion.

Back