Bring Back Will Petition :)

:redhair: (y) As suggested here is a petiition to bring back the heart of Alias, make Syd human again, and give us ladies some eye candy (Vaughan doesn't quite do it for me lol). Seriously lets bring back Will, such a great character.

I'm in. As i'm a heterosexual guy, i'm not lending my support to this for the eye candy factor, but simply for the fact that Will Tippin was an undervalued & is now a sorely missed character.

His performance in 'Remnants' was phenomenal. He stole the show & gave one of the best guest performances of S3.

BRING HIM BACK!!!... (y)

I'm in. I miss Will (and Sark). His part added so much to the show. He was really good in Remnants. He could probably give Vaughn a run for his money as an agent (though I have nothing against Vaughn).

I'm in too! Will is sorely missed because of what his character brought to Alias, that side of Sydney that made her more identifiable to the audience. Something we haven't seen since he left.

I'm in, Will was awesome and the show has been lacking some stand out characters that help make the show Alias. And if that's what the producers want, a return to s1, then they should definately bring back Will. :D

Thanks guys for the support. I can see that Will appeals to the men too as he is a mans man. I love the fact that he is so real, the way he loves the 'spy stuff' and sees it as an adventure. Kinda tripping over himself but getting the job done. I loved him when he was a journalist but think hes even better as a spy. If he could come back in some kind of dual role that would be amazing. He and Syd Sooo have unfinished business. Like you say, he does bring out the softer side of her and I think they have a chemistry that is lacking between her and Vaughn. xxx Oh and I totally agree 'Remnants' .......best episode ever!!

I'm in. Please bring back Will. I know Syd has her sister living with her now, and her and Vaughn do couple stuff with her and Weiss, but she needs her best friend, considering the other one is dead.

put me on the list! will was one of syds friends outside of cia (though he did join later) and i miss him. and i think 'Remnants' was one of the best episodes.

YAY BRING BACK WILL!!!

i wanna see the aftermath of him and syd- nothing was concluded in their last scene together

plus he's damn hot :blush:

By posting this, am I signing? Because I want to be in this too. I want to do whatever I can to push for Will Tippin's return, both for the eyecandy factor and the simple fact that Bradley Cooper is a fantastic actor. And, of course, because William Tippin is a fab character, a great friend for Sydney, a brilliant analyst, and would be great in APO (if he can come out of Witness Protection.) I wonder if he would be able to come out of Witness Protection, though. With Sark being free again.... it's doubtful. He'd most likely have to return with a cover and could not work in APO.

Back