Bring Back Will Petition :)

Have you not seen??

Maybe this is a spoiler, but according to

IMBD.com is Bradley Cooper back as Will for the last two episodes of season 4

:D :smiley: (y)
I am giddy with joy! I wonder if he'll be underground still. Prolly so. Or maybe Sark locates him and he has to defend himself, and Sydney and Jack (and maybe Vaughn) go help him out. That would mean that Sark would have to come back too, yay!!!! :D

^^I don't think that Sark's going to be after Will, given his behavior in MofHW. Plus, he wasn't really after him in S3's Remnants and he didn't try to find him after Will went back to Witness Protection. Plus, I don't see Sark as the kind of guy who holds grudges and has to keep going after people - with the exception of his relationship with Vaughn. And that's mainly because it's so easy to pick on Vaughn. (Love you, Vaughn! But you're such an easy mark.)

And yes, Sark IS back for the season finale. Woot! Woot!

Sark might hold a grudge if someone posed a true threat to his goals, but I think you make a fair point, MS. Sark probably does view Will as a nobody who could never be a threat to him. Still, Sark was the reason that Will went into witness protection, and he'd likely be the reason that Will would stay, right?
But it's true that Sark might be totally over Allison (and, therefore, not interested anymore in pursuing her killer) thanks to his greater love for Lauren.
New Sarkian target: Vaughn. You're right, MV is an easy target. It's because he lets himself get so worked up! :P

I want to reply to the spoiler you posted, MS, but I don't know how to say it without spoiling up the non-spoiler boards. And I can't figure out how to do that hide spoiler thing. So I'll just say in reply: :D :smiley: (y) :P

Hi, new here... in fact, this is our FABULOUS first post! We think this is the perfect place to begin our posting career!! BRING WILL BACK! WE LOVE HIM! :love:

We'll post more in depth later... make sure we get the hang of things first!!

As much as I love Will, I only want them to bring him back if it would serve the story. Because when the writers bring back characters w/out giving them a purpose it ruins it. I would rather miss Will then have him return w/ nothing to do and then get sick of him.

Bring him back! I always liked him . . . and maybe bringing him back would put some spark back in the S/V romance by introducing ab it of jealousy!

And I wouldn't be crushed if she actually got together with Will even . . .

I'm in too.

Btw, was I the only one extremely annoyed by the guy from Austria who was obviously a Will copy? That, plus the mini-helicopter with unlimited machine-gun ammo, makes it the worst episode this season. :angry:

bringbackwill said:
:redhair:  (y) As suggested here is a petiition to bring back the heart of Alias, make Syd human again, and give us ladies some eye candy (Vaughan doesn't quite do it for me lol). Seriously lets bring back Will, such a great character.
[post="1225936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sounds good i wanted something more tohappen more between will and sydney instead of jsut a one night stand :rolleyes:

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>BRING BACK WILL!!!!!!!!</span>

for good of course!! or even better, give him his own spyshow, a spin-off with Will and all his very exciting analysis stories ;) and occasionely a little mission with guest stars who all get killed so he'll be one tormented soul, like Angel! Oh, Angel could be a guest star hehe!

but ok, a few episodes would be great too :blush:

I also would like to see Will back on the show. He was such a loveable character. But bring him back as Sydney's freind, not lover-them together romantically was just too weird.

Vaughnlover15 said:
Please add me! I miss will. Sydney needs another friend!
[post="1271251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would like to see Will come back, but not as a love interest for Sydney. I mean she just got engaged to Vaughn. So hey no love interest for Sydney if they do bring him back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I'm new here, but i definetly support this. I"m always b****ing to my girlfriend that will sorely needs to be brought back. The dude was a great character, and really, I think Bradley is just a great actor, i guess Will no longer has a change at being with Sidney, but just as a friend it would be sick.

Back