Bring Back Will

Hi to all fellow Alias addicts. I have just watched all series 3 and first 4 episodes of series 4 but something is lacking..........Will! I miss the personal side of Sydney... friends etc. I thought Will was fantastic and wish they would bring him back.

Jo

Let me be the first to say... Hi and welcome to AA... :eek:ldhi:

Have fun posting.... (and don't worry -- I'm thinking Will's face will appear in an episode or two.... ;) )

I know how you feel. I am mostly a Swill shipper with S/V and Sarkney right behind Swill. I love how Will's love for Syd is unconditional especially after he finds out she doesn't work for the bank.

Will:I don't love you for what you do, I just love you.

That's a great example of how great Tippin is towards her. I too miss how he brought out Syd's soft, nurturing side.

Oh, and of course, welcome. I'm a newbie myself for about a month.

the girl loves will :thud:

:coolthumb: I think you'll like it here!

Maybe you should start a petition: bring back will lol! I'll gladly sign it ^_^

Enjoy!

another britsh person :hi: yeah and i miss will too :smiley:

dont worry in season 4 syd has a presonal life again :smiley:

freakforalias said:
Let me be the first to say... Hi and welcome to AA... :eek:ldhi:

Have fun posting.... (and don't worry -- I'm thinking Will's face will appear in an episode or two.... ;) )
[post="1222492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:redhair: Hi thanks for replying. Does Will reappear in season 4? I saw the episode in season 3 where he was in witness protection. I'm having to download Alias 4 to watch on my pc cos who knows when we will get to see it in the UK.

Jo

peanutbutter said:
the girl loves will :thud:

:coolthumb: I think you'll like it here!

Maybe you should start a petition: bring back will lol! I'll gladly sign it ^_^

Enjoy!
[post="1223052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi thanks for the reply. Yeah good idea I think I will start a petition LOL do you think JJ reads these messages? He could use the feedback :D

jems said:
another britsh person :hi:  yeah and i miss will too :smiley:

dont worry in season 4  syd has a presonal life again :smiley:
[post="1225631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hiya, thanks for the reply. Yeah its not fair on us Brits having to wait forever to get to see it and then they put it on in the middle of the night on channel 5 or show it on sky as and when they feel like it with no prior warning. grumble grumble LOL

I bought season 3 on ebay - not as good as the first 2 and I'm upto episode 5 of series 4 which I downloaded. Can't wait till they are on over here. Help I think I'm addicted. :smiley:

cinders said:
yep i'kll sign it too, we need some s/will action!!! I'm glad theres some more of us out there.
and welcome :hug:
[post="1223280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hiya, thanks for the reply. Look out for my Bring back Will petition! LOL Its not just thats he's gorgeous - honest! :D I like the way when he gets to do his spy stuff he loves it, its an adventure to him not a job, reckon thats how i'd feel. Oh to be Syd. LOL

Back