Bring me back to life an updat! july 11 th 2008

thanks so much to emliy aka ekm324 for the beta, you are the best :hug:

Bring Me Back to Life
Chapter 1

Alias does not belong to me, it belongs to ABC and JJ, but I own Emma and Isabelle Heart they are all mine and of course so are the rest of the characters you have never heard off.

A/N Sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors but English is not my language, I’m Swedish but I have read English once a week for the last five years.

Michael Vaughn a lawyer in his mid 30, and is trying to come to terms with his girlfriend Emma Hearts murder. Emma was one of Hollywood’s most beloved starts. With countless awards, and hit movies her to her credit. She also played the lead roll in CSI Los Angeles (my own that CSI all the other CSI shows belong to, Anthony E. Zuiker) along with her, at the time, 15 year old sister Isabelle, there parents died when Isabelle was 10. After that her sister raised her, now Vaughn also struggles, to raise a 16-year-old Hollywood star, and help her move on. One day he meets 28-year-old Sydney Bristow a Doctor, it’s love at first sight for both. They begin to date and soon they are a couple, but can there relationship survive in a world where they will be on every magazine cover, and where a 16 year old that feels betrayed.

Isabelle’s POV

March 2005

"Isabelle have you seen you sister? She is a hour late, and she is never late."
"She’s late? Maybe she is in the trailer talking to Vaughn. I was with Carla last night so I stayed in her house, I haven’t seen her since yesterday."
"Okay she is so in love with that Vaughn, please check the trailer for me will you? That freaking Adam is late and I have to show him around"
" Sure, I’ll be will be right back."

In the trailer

"Em stoop talking to Vaughn, you’re a hour late, Em are you here? Emma! O GOOD Emma!!"

Vaughn POV March 2006

I will never forget Isabelle, when I came to pick her and Emma up for lunch, when I first arrived I knew that something was wrong, police cars were everywhere, people in the cast and crew walking around crying. I never thought that something was wrong with Emma. They let me on the set thanks to Rick who runs security. He told me to go to the "bullet lab" When I get there I saw Isabelle, crying, and yelling and looking like hell, she had blood all over her dress and Carla, one of her TV sisters was trying to stop her from hit the wall. She must have been doing that for some time because her hands were bleeding. It was at this moment that I realized Emma was not there, and I began to understand that something had happened. I remember that taking Isabelle into my arms to stop her hitting the wall. Everything was like a nightmare. a nightmare that you can’t wake up from because it is real.
I need to get out, I’m in my office but I just need to get out, it’s there hour until I have to pick Isabelle up from the shooting It’s the fifth day back seams the nightmare start, it would have been earlier but Isabelle had they movie before then she need a break. So know a year after the murder she is back with her old team to keep CSI: Los Angels alive for the fans. I diced to take a walk in the park, get all the memories off me so I can be so normal as I can to Izzy. A golden retriever comes running she or he jumps on me and looks at me with playful eyes.
" vIlja, what are you doing come her girl"
I look up and see a women running toward me.
"Sorry about that, she has never done that before."
I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s her smile, but I just fall in love with her, and that is crazy I don’t even know her name or anything.
"It’s okay, I’m Michael Vaughn"
"Sydney Bristow, listen I know it seams weird but can I buy you a cup of coffee"
"I would love that"

Later in the cafe

"So Vaughn what do you do?"
"I’m a lawyer, and my name is Michael"
"I know but Vaughn’s cuter"
I smile at her
"What do you do?"
"I’m a doctor"
We talk about god knows what, for what seams to be like half a hour, then my cell phone starts to ring, and I see that it’s Izzy.
"S***, sorry really needs to takes this, sorry Izzy I lost track of time I will be right there"
"I need to go"
"Is Izzy your girlfriend?"
"What? No she is my sister or she is not really my sister but my girlfriends sister or"
Okay I mess this up
"You have girlfriend?"
She sounds displeased
"No I mean she is my dead girl friends sister, okay that sound wrong to"
"I’m sorry to hear that"
"Don’t be it was a year ago, but I’m her little sister’s guardian, their parents died six years ago."
"You should go"
"Would you like to do this again sometime?"
"I would love to"
"So you will get my email address know and so fast as I have talk to Amanda I will give you my phone number"
"Who is Amanda?"
"I tell you later so my email address is kingsfan203@hotmail.com"
"Thanks, so can we talk over msn tonight?"
"I would love that"
I walk back to the office as fast as I can to get the car so can pick Izzy up, before she panics.

Vaughn/Heart House

" What are you smiling about?"
"I’m not smiling"
"Yes you are"
"No I am not, now read your book."
"Yeah, Yeah"
"You need to do your homework to, your school work and not just your transcript"
"Because…"
"Because, it’s important and it’s the law, read that book so we can eat"
"Fine"
"Thank you"
"And one more thing"
"What now"
"I need to brow your laptop"
"It’s on my desk"
"Thanks"

Kingsfan203 says: Hey.
CSIfansays: Hey, so was she angry
Kingsfan203: Nah just worried
CSIfan: So you want to meet again
Kingsfan203: yeah, how about tomorrow night, Izzy will be on the seat late so
CSIfan: Set?
Kingsfan203: She is acting so…
CSIfan. Acting? Someone I now the name of?
Kingsfab203. Yeah, so CSI fan?
CSIfan: Yeah, ever seen it?
Kingsfan203: Yeah, I watch every week
CSIfan: Which one?
King203: Well, I like them all, but the one I really follow is Los Angeles.
CSIfan. But…
Kingsfan203. Start again next month
CSIfan: Really? Never heard that and that is my favorite of them all, so how did you know?
Kingfan203: Inside information, so I’ll pick you up at seven.
CSIfan: Sounds great.
Kingsfan203: My phone number is 079-5557821.
CSfan. Thanks, home number
Kingsfan203: Amanda must meet you before that.
CSIfan. So how is this Amanda?
Kingsfan203:Izzys bodyguard, I really need to go see you tomorrow.
CSI: Yeah

Sydney POV

Izzy’s inside info about CSI, it cant be I know I have seen him before but I mean this is crazy, if he is how I think he is, I don’t know what to do. And his girlfriend died a year ago just as Emma heart. Izzy a short name for Isabelle just as in Isabelle Heart. I log onto the Internet, and google Michael Vaughn over 1000 matches.
The first thing I open reads, “Lawyer Michael Vaughn is a lucky man he is seen with Hollywood super star Emma heart. “
I think I need to sit down. This is crazy, I’m going on a date Emma Heart’s boyfriend, now I understand why Izzy was so worried, know I can’t tell Francie, I’m dating Michael she would never understand, Okay I should eat something, watch TV and go to sleep and not think about any of this

I really like the idea for this story. However I could hardly read it. So I have a few recommendations:
1. Get a beta, a beta is someone who reads an authors work before it is posted. for this I would be happy to volunteer just email me my address should be in my profile. As for qualifications I am a University student and I am a native English speaker.
2. Spelling, minor gramatical errors, such as capitalization and word order,
that a beta would catch and fix.
I just want to say again that I really like the story.

Emily

so please R/R know when pepoel can read it thanks to Emliy. So feal free to say you hate it if you do, just say what is in you mind, it helps me alot in my writing

Yeah somone like it, you will both get a pm. i will updat this week probley today after a got som sleep i mean it´s 03:30 on the morning in sweden

here in another chapter, i hope you like it. thanks so much to my beta you are the best

Chapter Two

Izzy’s POV

Ugh, why can’t I sleep I need to get up early tomorrow for the weekly meeting at the CSI set. I knew that they will be taking on someone new, but how it will be I don’t know. I don’t think I can handle it right now, however it’s not up to me, even if it was, no new cast members. We can do it for our selves, we are like a family, me, Carla, Johan, Tom, Adam and Sarah: We don’t need anyone to come in on the show. I know that I have to play nice. Emma would have been crazy otherwise. I don’t know how everyone will take it. I don’t think that it will be good for anyone. Just then I heard a knock on my door

- You still up
- Yeah
- Just want do give you back your laptop
- Thanks
- You have a long day tomorrow right?
- Yeah
- I will try to be home but we have a lot a work now at the office and I think we are going over Maclond case over dinner
- Jo can pick me up.
- Are you sure?
- Of course, your work is important.
- Breakfast together in the morning?
- Okay, night.
- Night.

Vaughn’s POV

I hate lying to her, but I can’t tell her the truth, not right now. This is not the week to tell her about Sydney, maybe not the month or the year either. Okay cool down Vaughn, wait and see where it leads before telling Izzy. This is the first time I have fall in love this fast. With Emma, it took years, we where in the same class in high school. We where friends but nothing more until after her parents died. Did I love her? More then anything. But I think I love Sydney too.

The next day, Izzy’s POV
CSI Los Angeles meting room

- Everyone heads up. This is Nadia Santos she is going to play Emily Nicholson She is the new boss taking over the lab. We thought this was the best role for Miss Santos.

I just kept staring at her, I did not know what to do, more then staring at her, I as the rest of us believed that Sarah or Tom would taking over that role. This move affects both Jessica and Alex’s roles.

- Why that role?
- Izzy?
- What, both Sara and Tom’s roles are…
- I know what you mean but no. So on to more about Emily she comes from London. She went to Oxford University she worked her way up very quickly. She is a good CSI Agent. Izzy you have the first scene with her.
- Of course I do
Sara took my hand under the table.

- Nothing more, right now, People you’re free to go. Izzy stay a moment please.
- I need to talk to Sara first.
- Is it important?
- Yes.
- Okay but nothing about Nadia
Fine,
-make it quick.
-Thank you

Nadia smiled at me, I give her a look, and I wished that looks could kill, then she would have been gone. Okay girl get a grip, it’s not her fault.

Sara and Carla, took me into a empty room
- You okay?
- I don’t know.
- It’s going to be okay.
- Really? Is it? Because….

Sarah huge me, they are both so important to me

- We can to this.
- Can we? Because I really not know if I can. Right now I don’t know how I can work with her and not feel like they are betraying us, me. the fans, they can’t just replace Emma with .. with….her.
- I know honey, they don’t.
- They did, I know they did.
- They loved Emma.
- Right, the only thing that she meant to them was money.
- Izzy, you know that’s not true.
- Then why are they replacing her? And don’t say they had to, they don’t have to. After Megan (what they actors real name was I don’t know) of left CSI Miami they did not replace her, so way do we have to.
- I don’t know, Izzy.

It was a light knock on the door, Adam stepped inside

-He wants you
- Okay, I will be right there
I was about to live the room when Carla gently grabbed my arm to stoop me
- If Nadia is there…
- I know I will play nice.
-Good girl.

I walk in to the office Nadia is still there I only look at Chris, not at her.
- Izzy, I want you to be Nadia’s guide.
- What?
- Show her around, help her with the role, you know the role
- Do I?
- Isabelle.
- I lived with her, yes. But just because I live with a lawyer does not make me one.
- Isabelle, Please

I think we had both forgotten that Nadia was still there because I was not being very nice, and Chris he only calls me Isabelle if he is angry with me.

-Good then, you two have scenes together like now so, lets go.

I opened the door for her to go under, on our way we did not speak to one another

Scene One: Take One

Emily: Look the only reason I came to you first was because I knew she was your sister.
Katie: Yeah she was, and I don’t understand why they are taking on a new boss, we have Jessica and Alex who are next in line to replace her if something happens.
Emily: I know but the board felt that they needed new blood.
Katie: Yeah, really? They where wrong we are doing fine on our own we don’t need anyone to think they can come in here and take over, do as she wants, change the rules everything we are. We are like a family here, and you are not one of us.

-Thanks, that was amazing. You two are great together
-No Allan we are not
- Yes you are, Izzy

I just turned around and walked out. This would get me in to trouble but I don’t care. Vaughn is the only one that understands. I know he has to date sometime but that is a long way off, a long long way off.

Interesting chapter.

Why is Izzy being so mean..
I know she misses her sister but it is not
Nadia's fault they brought her in
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

Interesting chapter.

Why is Izzy being so mean..
I know she misses her sister but it is not
Nadia's fault they brought her in
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

no it´s not her fault but, you will understand soon why she is so mean and have so hard to except new pepoel, evrtying is not like it seams

Back