Bring me back to life an updat! july 11 th 2008

thanks agin so much to my beta at allalias, this is short and this is bad nut next updat wil me sydney and vaungh fluff. like there first kiss

bringmebacktolife7za.png

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Izzy's POV

Two months before the murder, The Heart's Home

When I arived home, the house was dark, it looked like Emma had already gone to sleep. But at nine pm? She is rarely in bed then on her free weekends because this is the time we spend alone together without anyone else in the house, well that is except for the guards outside. We would allow all of the staff to have the night off and the one maid the one that lived a very long way away, was put up in a hotel for which we paid. I always loved these days, however, this time I arrived home late. I still thought that she would be up, and ready for our ritual sisters' night. But when I walked into the house, I heard cries comming form the direction of Emma's room.
-Emma? I called out.

Back to the same day as Sydney and Vaungh's date

I woke up with a start. I had gone back to my tralier and evidently had falled asleep. I had felt like something would happen today that I would hate, something that would destory me. I did not know then what it was but I had the same fealing the day Emma died. It is easier to say the day Emma died then the day that Emma was mudered. Now I have to get up and then go to the set for my second day with one Nadia Santos. If she thinks that she can just come onto the show and in one day be one of us, she is wrong. Mrs. Santos will never be one of us. Maybe I'm making to big a deal about it, but this is my way fo handling it. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time. I don't think that I have ever told anyone that before. I wish to turn back time because the last time I saw my sister, we had a fight. I was so angry with her. The things I said to her were so mean. I said so many things I wish I never said. How could I be so stupid. That is not the worst thing, though far from it, if I had let more things come to my mind earlier she would still be alive. It´s my fault my sister is dead. Mine alone, and the killers of course but I have a feeling we will never find them.

Vaughn's POV

I´m happy today, for the first time in a year. I am going out with Sydney Bristow. She is, so I don't know, words can not express this feeling right and I know it´s crazy, I just meet her last night, and I have already fallen in love with her. This is big time. If Emma had never died I would never have met Sydney, and that is a sick thing because I thank God I met her. I mean tonight is our first date, only the second time we have ever met. I cannot help it, and it feals like it is going to come to a point today or someday soon which is going to make Izzy hate me. I have a feeling it will be today, and I have no idea why I feel this way.

Sydney's pov

I can't believe how much I like Vaughn. I mean it's crazy, I have already fallen in love with him. He has these amazing green eyes. is so cute and I don't know, the first time I saw him I knew it was love at first sight. Ever since Danny died I have been afraid to love again and now I meet this guy in the park, and I´m in love and most importent I'm not afraid to love anymore.

Izzys pov

I am writing this letter to Emma, I know she will never come back but it makes me feel better and that is most important, although I do not know why.

Dear Emma,

Today a day new person come onto the show, her name is Nadia, and I can´t stand to look at her. I just can´t becuse I just know she is not you and that is more then I can handle. She, well I don't know, she seems nice, but I´m afraid that everyone will just forget about you and let her in to fast I know it´s not her fault but I feel so alone. I´m so sorry for what I said to you the last time we talked and I don't know how to handle this. Sometimes I feel like the only thing I can do is to kill myself. When you were alive I thought that I was crazy but now I´m not so sure. Sometimes it feels like that is they only way to make the pain go away, the only way to make it stop hurting. I don't believe people understood how close we where to one another. I don't think I knew it either not exactly, well maybe a little. I just want to end all the pain. I know Vaughn wants me to see someone that will that help, but who could help?[

Bring Me back to life

AN I know most people that read this is gone and i have no beta longer but i woke up today and I just wanted to update this and see what happens

Isabelle where in her trailer watching a episode of bones while she was waiting for her turn to be filmed in a scene with the boss. There scene where they where kidnapped to
together. They just needed het to do more scenes with her? She hated Nadia more then anything in the world. How could they do that to her? They where so mean no her. She would go to Vaughn and ask him as a lawyer if there where something he could do,. To fire Nadia. Because she did not want Nadia there. And she would make sure she was out of there by the end of the week.

Vaughn where in his office trying to get the time to pass by until he would pick up Sydney. He was so much happier then he had been for the past year. Annie the women and mother of three that he always had lunch with. A close work friend had said that everyone noticed a different on him today. She had ask and asked why and after a while he had told him. She was happy for him. And she also told him that he would get problems with Izzy she knew what dating someone else could do to your child. And while he was not Izzys father and Emma had been the sister. She was dead and not divorced like Annie was. Two of her children twins Julie and Jennifer had the same dad. But there little brother Josh where her child with the new man in her life.
Vaughn new it would be problem but he hoped it would not be to hard. Because Sydney where someone he really liked but Isabelle would matter more. He was her guardian. The one that took care of her. And made sure she was okay
Tonight would be so nice.

Sydney was at her house getting ready she had decide that she wouldn’t tell him she knew who he was it was up to him and she should have known that for the beginning and not look him up on the net. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and a green blouse. And to that she had her best shoes on her. They where black leather boots. Kind of sexy she had them from her wild days.
She was just done putting the make up on when she heard a knock on the door. She looked at herself in the mirror. Then she took a deep breath and went to open the door. She smiled when she saw Vaughn. He give her flowers the where roses. Read roses, they where beautiful. Roses where her favourite flower.

“Wow, you look amazing” Vaughn said and smiled at her

“Thank you, so are you”

“Want to put them in a vase or something before we go”

“Sure, come in and wait “

“Thanks” He said and smiled.

I just loved his smile. Oh I so needed to get a grip on myself I was Sydney Anne Bristow a grown women that knew better. Then to fall in love on her first date. Men hurt you Sydney if you don’t protect your heart. Be careful Sydney, remember Sark. Well another voice in her head said. Go for it. Not all men are like Julian Sark. Not that hurtful. They don’t sleep with another woman in your bed. Or hit you. Well the other voice answered Emma Heart is dead right what makes you think he did not do it. She closed her eyes making the voices go away.

“Sydney are you okay”

“Yeah I fine sorry I was just thinking”

“About?”

“Nothing, should we be going”

“Sure Sydney” He said and give her one of dose smiles. You could die for

Izzy where talking to Carla when she saw Nadia walking in. She smiled at them. And Carla smiled back. She hated it. The others seemed to love Nadia. Really love her. They would see, she would be out of there soon.

“Hey Carla, hey Isabelle. what are you guys doing”

“Nothing really, just talking” Carla said with a smile

“about” Nadia asked and looking at me. Well I was not going to answer her. Carla liked her. So she could do that

“Nothing really, just TV shows we watch” Cara said.

“So Isabelle what kind of TV shows to you like” Nadia asked me and smiled at me

“I don’t now, we don’t get the chance to watch much TV” I Answer her so short as I could. Nadia was not about to think I liked her I could never do that. What happened to Emma was not fair and replacing her was not right”

“Oh okay, well they just wanted me to tell you we are going to shot outside a restaurant called the Huss, so you need to go to the cars” She said, getting my message or I think she did I hope she did. Nadia had an enemy, Named Isabelle Heart and Isabelle new a thing or two about playing with people she didn’t like”

“So where are we going?” Sydney asked Vaughn when they where in the car

“To a restaurant called The Huss, its amazing my co workers brother work there. They have the most amazing pasta” He answered Sydney

“Sounds great, I just love pasta”

Thanks for the update. I love the story. Cant wait to see what happens next

thanks :D will updat soon, next week, or if i have time tomorrow, but i will look over it better i wrote mine, well should me my co workers brother and nothing else. will change that LOL to me

another updat is on it way, this week or next monday as latest. hade it all done then, i as at a friend house when a big thuder storm came, and well thunder and a computer that is on dont work so good, so well i lost eveything in it not so funny

Back