Reality TV Britain's Got Talent 2010

So is anyone here watching this years Britain's Got Talent (BGT) ? I know I am and it's just as good as, if not better than last years. My personal favourite at the moment is the recent samurai guys. I was literally on the edge of the sofa watching these people. Admittedly they were boring to start but once they blind folded the man with the samurai sword and put the other guy with fruit, it started to get good.

Here's the video,
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bkFhqTivpYQ

Share your favourite acts of 2010.

Yeah i watch it every Saturday or Sunday, my favourite people are the act called spellbound they were just amazing and talented, i hope they win this year as they do deserve to win it, and i think simon cowel is so funny as well.

Here is their link.

Well, I don't live in Britain. But I do watch the show, as the talent in that country is amazing. I usually just check out the channel on youtube, which seems to be what most people are doing by the number of views the channel has gotten this month. The act I found the funniest, yet very unprofessional and immature, is Mark James'. The one I like the most as of right now would probably be Twist and Pulse. They are pretty good. Here's the video: