Britney concert

I went to the Britney concert in Los Angeles. It was so awesome! The crowd age has definately changed from the previous tours. I don't think I saw anybody at the concert who was too young to see a rated_R movie. The few parents with thier kids I did see, were kind of put off by the show and the sorts of things that she did. Very racy. But way less dirty than Christina's tour. That show was disgusting. Britney's was tastefully done.

She hurt her knee, not her ankle and they don't take the camera's away anymore, even though you're not supposed to bring them in anyways. They only took them away when she was doing the suprise performances during the summer.

She hurt her ankle at her show in Moline, IL. However, my roommate was full of felgercarb about cancelling her show mid-concert. *mumbles* I HATE when people exagerate a story! But it was my fault for believing her I guess. As far as I know, maybe it was the arena security, but they did confiscate camera's - both standard and camera phones.

Anyway, I came back to give the real scoop I was telling you about. Apparently, according to my fiance who saw the local news that night - she hurt/sprained her ankle towards the end - which meant she did not do an encore performance. Sorry for the confusion - next time I won't listen to my roommate. Psh!

Mrs. Sark said:
John Mayer's from CT... I wonder if he still has a home here...... HMMMM. If he does, I'll go stalk him and take pictures and send them to you!! :lol:
Thanks joyie, im saving the bail money for you now... you know for when you get arrested!! :lol:

Awww its OK. It just kinda sucks for Britney because it could have completly messed that knee up again (torn ligament, etc.) which would really suck. But I heard that she's doing the concert this Tuesday, so I guess it's OK.

Yeah he was and he went backstage after. Justin Timberlake was also there, and so was Hilary Duff. There were also a whole bunch more A-List celebs there too. They were all at the Los Angeles show.

Back