Britney & Kevin -Chaotic

SkyGirl5

Cadet
ok did anyone see this last night?
i seriously was like ok i have to watch it just to see what its like but im gonna think its stiupd
BOY WAS I WRONG
im addicted - sickly addicted
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo insane
when she started asking peopl like JC! about their fav sex position :rotflmao:
omg i was in tears :lol:
its the most insane and messed up thing i've ever seen and yet i love it ahahahah

I watched...Half out of curiousity and to be sure that I stayed in the loop. And half because I actually like Britney.

It's so painfully obvious that she hauled that camera around with every intention of turning the footage into a television show, but it was still funny to see her goof around like that.

yes you're right that was obvious - she said how she was "bored"
bored my ass - she knew it was going on tv b/c she knew networks would pay her a crapload of money to get that footage

When it came to the ratings, it didn't do that well. It was last in it's timeslot with 3.4 million viewers which is bad for network television. I guess some people figured why watch a show when all I have to is read US Weekly. :cool:

I saw it well I taped it and I thought it was gonna be like Newlyweds. I was wrong I think it was stupid and a low stunt for Britney. I like Britney and all but this was even low for her!

Mel

She did this to prove the tabloids wrong; well, she already failed. One of the things they reported was how she raved about how great the sex is with Kevin and on the show she's said that multiple times how lovin is sooo great with him. :puke:

sugababyboo said:
She did this to prove the tabloids wrong; well, she already failed.  One of the things they reported was how she raved about how great the sex is with Kevin and on the show she's said that multiple times how lovin is sooo great with him. :puke:
[post="1364991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ewwwww! *gags*

SkyGirl5 said:
ok did anyone see this last night?
i seriously was like ok i have to watch it just to see what its like but im gonna think its stiupd
BOY WAS I WRONG
im addicted - sickly addicted
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo insane
when she started asking peopl like JC! about their fav sex position :rotflmao:
omg i was in tears :lol:
its the most insane and messed up thing i've ever seen and yet i love it ahahahah
[post="1345360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I saw that episode. I've never watched the reality shows with celebrities(Newly Weds, Osbourne Family, Ashlee Simpson Show), different from what I expected.

Back