Britney Spears... is it too much?

Hey is Britney Spears getting like Michel Jackson? Interviews...Awards...Ect. Just like Mike. Don't get me wrong I like Britney Spears, but it is to much even for me... All well once her cd is out things should calm down. A lot. Right?????
:P :angry: :thinking: :angry: (y) :woot: :D :angelic: :cool: :redhair:
Melissa

ofcourse ... this is just a promotional stint for her ...

too much Britney ... nah ...

maybe after these shows we wont see r hear from her for a while ... nah, I doubt that .... there will always something to talk about Britney ...

she never fades completely... not even when she says she´s taking a break... she always ends up going to awrd shows and stuff like that.

i caught her live performance on showtime not long ago and i gotta say that i was disgusted...i expected something of that nature from her but she took it WAY over the top...it was distasteful and disgusting.

Whatever. SHes a good business woman, and she knows that sex sells

Yes, sex sells, but that doesn't mean she should be defended for using it as a way to advertise her product.
And another thing, she's selling her product to a mainly young-female demographic, so why does she need to use sex to sell to them? I don't get it. Because I don't know that many men who buy her shi*ty music.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Whatever. SHes a good business woman, and she knows that sex sells

Yes, sex sells, but that doesn't mean she should be defended for using it as a way to advertise her product.
And another thing, she's selling her product to a mainly young-female demographic, so why does she need to use sex to sell to them? I don't get it. Because I don't know that many men who buy her shi*ty music.

~~Spongy!
that is precisely the problem and why i made that argument...i don't care if she sells sex, cause yes, we all know it sells...but during that performance i was thinking "Wow, she is performing like this when we KNOW that half of that audience is girls under the age of 16." - for someone who has a fan base of adolescent girls, she does not need to sell sex...and we wonder why girls these days are maturing faster; look at who they have for role models...

yeh, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaay way too much. i mean, with the whle "toxic" diamond outfit. what was the point in telling everyone to stay outta the room, EVERYONE WAS GONNA SEE HER NEARLY NAKED ON TV ANYWAY!!! might as well invite everyone to take a peek. urgh and i hate singers who use their bodies to sell records.

inlovewithalias said:
Britney isn't the only person those girls look up to, you have to consider that also.
oh it's definitely considered...and well noted...im very aware of this fact, and it's sad really...but Britney is a major factor...

and i agree with you vaughnsmyguy, she disgusts me...but sadly it's what sells and singers know this...

I like britney :smiley: i enjoy her music and to be honest i listen to her music so what she looks like doesnt matter to me, but i think that her body type is a good example for young girls she doesnt starve herself just to look good.

Back