Britney Spears is Married!

Gendo said:
Street_Soldier said:
Brittany Spheres is a messed up girl, she seems so dumb with an IQ in the double digits, I just have alot against her.  She doesnt write her own music and doesn't even sing at performances, now how hard is that?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice call man :lol:
yeh, I'm gonna have to go ahead and second that...

its so upsetting when i heard this the other day, i mean she just got married so she can promote her new cd, thats what i think. I mean her new CD got released there arent many ads for it and i dont thinks its selling the way her other two did so of course she wanted to promote it and get back in the public eye, what other way then get married all of a sudden and then anull it then next day. i think this just sets even a worse example then already for young children who look up to her,b/c she is Britney Spears

iheartalias said:
Gendo said:
Street_Soldier said:
Brittany Spheres is a messed up girl, she seems so dumb with an IQ in the double digits, I just have alot against her.  She doesnt write her own music and doesn't even sing at performances, now how hard is that?
Well, I just have to third that!!

And it IS extremely upsetting that she feels like she needs to use something that should be sacred as publicity. So sick.

AgentSaila47 said:
iheartalias said:
Gendo said:
Street_Soldier said:
Well, I just have to third that!!

And it IS extremely upsetting that she feels like she needs to use something that should be sacred as publicity. So sick.
hahahahahahahahahahaha...i actually thought that britney would'nt stoop down to that level but i guess i was wrong. i thought that she was a person with morals (as she said) but i guess not! shes such a joke.

Back