Britney Spears newest video (everytime)

what do you think of her new video to everytime. i dont really understand it... she kills herself then comes alive again at the end.. wats that all about? i thought it mite be because she doesnt want to encourage children to kill themselves but if that was the case why did she bother. then i thought mayb the baby was born its like a new life. then somebody else told me that its her soul at the end. confused! :blink:

lol i don't really get it that much.. but i don't see y there's so much controversy about it...she 'commits suicide' and then she comes 'back to life'...i like the song though =D

iheartalias said:
i liked it up until the part when she came back to life. :lol:

haha, that sounds so mean. :rolleyes:
you were probably cheering when she drowned, and had the paramedics come :lol: then she wakes up. lol.

well being that im not one for britney, i didnt like the video. but if this makes my opinion more valid, i did like toxic, although it was very risque(sp?! :blink:smiley: I dont know, it just seemed very fake, like when she was running away from the photographers, i dont know it was too britney for a britney video if that makes any sense at all!

personally i think it fits perfectly with all her other vids - being that they get progressively more distrubing

seriously they had to change this one cuz originally she killed herslef in it
but at the very end she like sits up in the bath tub and she nearly like fully flashes everyone yuck -_-

Britney said in an interview that the video is to show reincarnation. Like she's alive in the newborn baby at the end.

Yeah, sorta strange. :blink:

spy_girl21 said:
iheartalias said:

you were probably cheering when she drowned, and had the paramedics come :lol: then she wakes up. lol.
when she drowned i was like "Oh, good video." Then she woke up and i was like "Oh, bad video." :lol: :rolleyes:

spy_girl21 said:
iheartalias said:

when she drowned i was like "Oh, good video." Then she woke up and i was like "Oh, bad video." :lol: :rolleyes:

iheartalias said:
spy_girl21 said:
iheartalias said:

lol!!

personally i think it fits perfectly with all her other vids - being that they get progressively more distrubing

but at the very end she like sits up in the bath tub and she nearly like fully flashes everyone yuck

i love this.. good call Skyligrl5!

and one other thing.. this video is always on.. and i like the song so i usually watch it.. and what i have noticed is that she never really tries to kill herself. if you watch closely, when she is trying to get away from the cameras at the beginning, one of them hits her on the back of her head. then later in the bathtub, she touches the spot where she got hit (this being the first time she notices her big bloddy gash? lol) and there is blood on her palm. the red on her wrist is a bracelet of some kind. i don't really get the whole dorwning/ coming back to life thing. i read somewhere that britney said it is about starting over and new beginnings.. how this fits with the song.. i'm not really sure :blink:

Double Agent said:
and one other thing.. this video is always on.. and i like the song so i usually watch it.. and what i have noticed is that she never really tries to kill herself. if you watch closely, when she is trying to get away from the cameras at the beginning, one of them hits her on the back of her head. then later in the bathtub, she touches the spot where she got hit (this being the first time she notices her big bloddy gash? lol) and there is blood on her palm. the red on her wrist is a bracelet of some kind. i don't really get the whole dorwning/ coming back to life thing. i read somewhere that britney said it is about starting over and new beginnings.. how this fits with the song.. i'm not really sure :blink:
Yeah, she does seem to hit her head on something. It's not like she really is trying to kill herself. The red bracelet is probably the sign of Kaballah (however you spell it) that she picked up from Madonna. As far as the starting over bit, this is supposedly a ballad she wrote with Justin in mind (kinda like her own Cry Me a River).

:wtf: She ain't going anywhere with trying to be DEEP. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. Stupid boyfriend had to ruin it and call the ambulance. Why didn't you just let her drown dummy? Maybe we could see if her boobs floated after awhile :P :lol: Sorry, I can't help it. If this was too obscene, just ignore my post ^_^

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
:wtf: She ain't going anywhere with trying to be DEEP. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. Stupid boyfriend had to ruin it and call the ambulance. Why didn't you just let her drown dummy? Maybe we could see if her boobs floated after awhile :P :lol: Sorry, I can't help it. If this was too obscene, just ignore my post ^_^
definitely NOT ignoring, instead laughing really hard! :lol: :lol:

Back