Broadway Theatre

Discuss Victor's work here. Most of us haven't seen much at all, yet we've heard about them, seen the pictures.

The one I would have love to have seen is ART (y) Apart from the fact he looks absolutely gorgeous (when doesn't he :rolleyes: ) the play looks interesting and unusual.

Another is They're Playing Our Song when he had dark curly hair and was in his 30's I think :love:

I saw him in LA in July for A Little Night Music :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: There are so many words I could use to describe that experience. I'll leave one.

Perfect :love: :throb:

I wish I had the chance to see him in ART and Damn Yankees. I bet he was awesome as the Devil.

I would have loved to have seen Noises Off, because I think Victor is great at doing comedies.

I am sure Broadway misses him.

I forgot Damn Yankees :D I listen to it all the time. He does sound fantastic as the :devil: I recently saw a clip with him and Bebe, both wearing black. He looked gorgeous 🤤 Love that song "Two Lost Souls"

Also Assassins would be brilliant (y) The footage of Victor at the Sondheim benefit, WOWSER :siren:

I was lucky enough to see Victor onstage in 3 shows...unfortunately not recently. I'm still kicking myself for not seeing ART(but at least I have the poster ;) )
My favorite of the shows I saw was LEND ME A TENOR. Victor as the nerdy assistant Max was adorable and sang opera-in Italian. :blush:

Yeah, it would have been great to have seen him in Assassins.

I enjoyed seeing that clip of him and Bebe singing "Two Lost Souls." They looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Garbergeek, I would have loved to have seen him in Lend Me a Tenor. He looks good in that picture.

Why can't they put all of his shows on tape, so we can watch them?

It would be so cool if Angela Lansbury was a special guest on Alias as Jack's mother. It would be so cool to see them working together, since they are such good friends.

:lol: I'd like Angela to be on ALIAS too ^_^ He does look very young there. Even in the pictures for They're Playing Our Song he's around 30 I think and looks early 20's :blink: He ages well :blush:

I can't listen to these soundtracks and try and do something else :o_O: All I want to do is listen to Victor :blush: He has the voice of an :angelic:

Sweeney Todd, Damn Yankees, Assassins, A Little Night Music, Annie 🎸 :band: :Playmusic: :harp: 🎺

Hopefully Victor will do a play after ALIAS. I'd love to see him in another musical but it might be too much for him since he keeps saying he's old 🇳🇴

Maybe someone will write a part just for him like was done in Home Room

I hope Victor does another play after Alias. I would love to have the opportunity to see him on stage. Preferably a musical, but I am willing to see him in anything.

Back