Broken

ps wanna hear something sick? i have 18 more completed fics that haven't been posted :lol: granted, some of them are only like 10 chapters... sill... i'm gonna be sent to the funny farm any day now :lol:
SICKO!!!! :P

:angelic:

And I'm so happy you posted this. You know how much I love it!!!! :D

I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to know that you have 18 stories already completed. It just wouldn't be the same without daily posts from Janet. :D Great start. I can't wait to find out Amy/Sydney's story. Thanks for the PM!

OOOOOOOOO this is going to be interesting plez send me lots of pms hehehe awww i knew she was lying about her name...do u think she killed her mom? is that her problem omg this is gonna be awesome

thnx muchos for pm me about this
<3<3

Wow, you've got me slightly confused about syd's age. now i'm intrigued and would like to find out why she lied to vaughn. thanks for the pm, please keep me on ur list.

PM me as always.

As for this:
ps wanna hear something sick? i have 18 more completed fics that haven't been posted laugh.gif granted, some of them are only like 10 chapters... sill... i'm gonna be sent to the funny farm any day now
Well... I'm glad that you're 'sick' cause your fics are totally awesome :lol:

Great start!
Well.... I don't get the age thing, but it doesn't matter.. hehehe
Keep me on the PM list, please...

Thanks!
Sil

Jan if you have 18 more fics I think u can afford to have more on the go at once :smiley:

but this seems like an intriguing start... i'm getting a nbk vibe.. in a less happy and comic way :smiley:

look forward to lots more :smiley:

thanks for the pm please keep them comng :smiley:

18 more fics completed??? I can't wait to read them...
This fic is great, can wait until the next update :D...
Please add me to the PM list!

i'm gonna be sent to the funny farm any day now
awww, as long as you have a laptop and internet... lol, jk. we need our Janet here.
a/n -- just to clarify - Amy= sydney, she's lying about her name and she's not really 17 because i'm not that sick/creepy having vaughn be 27 and syd be 17 where isn't not so much the 10 yr age diff that's the problem - th eproblem is that she's 17 but she's not... did i just confuse you?
nope. i kind picked up on that. plus, why would we read a Amy/Vaughn fic? i mean, ew.

please pm?

Back