Broken

I think you might have missed my first post about getting on the PM list! :P

I hope I can still be added. I love this fic already!! Can't wait for more!!

Thanks again! :D

Ah, the mystery of Sydney is still there but there are chinks in her wall now. Can't wait to see just how that wall comes down. I am sure Michael will to bring it completely down. Too bad he thinks she is only 17!
Thanks for the PM

He's falling for her :D
That's so good..well not good because he acn't date patients but he will help her and then she's no longer his patient so they can date :P
Can't wait

I am so glad that "Amy" is starting to open up to Vaughn.
I wonder what she did that makes her think she can't go back.
Can't wait for more.
Thanks for the pms.

True, he was glad that she had finally broken through at least some of the protective walls she had around her, but at the same time, he knew from the way he felt when he was holding her that he was in big trouble. Falling in love with, or developing feelings for a patient was the biggest no-no in the book (well, aside from actually acting on such feelings). The problem was, he was already on his way to falling, hard, and he wasn’t sure how to stop himself, but he knew he couldn’t stop.
Boy you're in trouble big, big trouble!!!! Awesome chapter. Can't wait till next one.

Great update!
I'm so glad that she's opening up to Vaughn. And he's falling for her that's awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for the PM.

glad she was able to escape her demons and get some sleep. i'm so intrigued by what has happened to her, i really have to know more, and soon!
and what will mike do when he figures out the truth? will he figure it out before she tells him???

:smiley:

I'm glad that she's coming through to Michael. I wonder if she's ever going to tell him her real name. :lol: He's being very sweet, as always. ;)

aww poor syd! i am really glad that michael seems to have helped her and made things easier for her , just by being there for her!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more!!

So glad things are looking up for Syd :smiley:

I only hope she tells Vaughn her real name soon.

Thanks for the pm :smiley:

:lol: This is getting soooo interesting and confusing at the same time :thinking:

I want to know why Sydney is at Sarah's home and what happened!!!!!! :angelic:

cookie

Back