Broken

I'm so glad things are going so well for Sydney.
She is getting so much closer to the two men in her life.
This is a good Christmas for her.

I never got a doggie for Christmas.

Lol. Reminds me of ... lol nevermind.

Thanks for the PM. it doens't look like a P when my mouse cursor is over it... it looks like an oversized n. :smiley:
Seriously though....
ummm
-Blarch :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Very cute. The puppy idea was great. I can just imagine how many shoes she is going to chew up.
Thanks for the PM

Very cuteee!!! I so wanna puppy for Christmas present!

I'm really glad that Sydney's life is doing really well right now, and her relationship with both Jack and Vaughn are really great as well.

I want to know what her next present is!!!!!!!!! :lol: You didn't give us all the details... but the puppy dog sounds cute! Love jess already now :love:

Amazing update with Sydney's giddiness all over the place :woot: Sounds like me in front of the Christmas tree :rolleyes:

Aww a puppy is the perfect christmas gift!!!
-I really like how Jack and Vaughn get along!!
Can't wait for more!! Loved it!!
-THanks for the pm!!

A puppy?! How cute!! I love it! How sweet a gift is that?! Picture? What a great chapter! Wonderful job. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

why the person name!
i can only assume you're asking 'why did you name the dog a person name'
and the answer would be that i always name pets "person names" because they are people to me and i find names like spot/digger/ whatever you call your pet offensive to the pet
yes, i am a normal person too :angelic:

i can only assume you're asking 'why did you name the dog a person name'
and the answer would be that i always name pets "person names" because they are people to me and i find names like spot/digger/ whatever you call your pet offensive to the pet
yes, i am a normal person too :angelic:

hmmm.. my pets are like people to me but sometimes they've had non people names. currently i have 3 gerbils. 2 have people names and one is scout. (and if you must know, named after code name boy scout). yes, i am a dork, all 3 have tv related names. :D
but i don't think non people names are offensive, especially nowadays with people naming their children all kinds of things like pilot inspektor and moses and coco and moxie crimefighter.
but everyone has their own likes and dislikes for names...

They offered a really great gift ^_^
And them wanting to take care of it by taking tour :lol: , can't imagine Jack taking care of a puppy :lol:

Thx for the PM

When Jack and Vaughn both said they went together to get her special present, the first thing I though of was they got her a car. But since she didn't move from the living room, I figured it had to be something else. It was too soon for jewerly so I figured it had to be a puppy.

I WAS RIGHT!!!

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back