Buffy-Alias trade

is there anything else you want instead of buffy cause i would love the tapes pf alias but i have no buffy tapes i have just watched them on tv.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

ukaliaschick said:
is there anything else you want instead of buffy cause i would love the tapes pf alias but i have no buffy tapes i have just watched them on tv.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
Why...you want the Alias Season 3 tapes?

ukaliaschick said:
i want season 1 and 2 aswell. i havent even seen season 2 yet. and i missed the start of season 1.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)
Are you going to buy the Season 1 and 2 DVDs's, because when Season 3 starts I can send you them if you'd like, email us on smegheadalways@hotmail.com, if you want them. :P

I would be interested Snowman. I have nearly every ep of Buffy...and would love season 3 Alias...but it might be a problem because I'm from Australia...and we work on PAL...not NTSC...i guess it would depend where you're from.

:smiley:

Hey there,
I have loadsa episodes of Buffy recorded on PAL videos which I wouldn't mind trading (I also bought them on video when they came out, but I'm still a major obssessed Buffy and Alias fan, so I don't wanna trade the official ones.) If you want to trade the recorded ones let me know. I can only watch PAL videos, but i do have a multi-regional dvd player. Other PAL alias fans, I managed to get alias season 3 episodes 1-7 on dvd off ebay.co.uk (they also have them on vcd - and they're actually region 0, so anyone can use them) , so you might wanna try there if you can't get them here - but beware, because on a couple of episodes, the sound kept on coming before the picture, so it was a bit annoying...still better than waiting for them to come out on dvd in the UK though...
I would like season 2 alias, but i might get it on dvd from america...
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Back