Buffy/Angel recurring/guests in other projects

V

verdantheart

I started this topic to mention that Adam Busch, who played Warren Meers (yes, the robot-building geek) will be appearing on Point Pleasant for a 3-ep stint during February sweeps. Details at zap2it--but BEWARE SPOILERS!! (Mostly spoiling the premise of the series, so if you know it already, you're OK.) ;)

Sarah Hagan, who played Amanda in Season Seven of Buffy, will be appearing on this Sunday's episode of Grey's Anatomy as Devo, a religiously-devoted patient of intern Alex; and she is also currently filming the teen comedy/drama Odd Girl Out with former Buffy castmate Michelle Trachtenberg (that movie is slated for release later this year).

verdantheart said:
Nicholas Brendan is in the pilot Kitchen Confidential with Bradley Cooper, more here.
[post="1339048"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Note that this pilot was picked up as a fall series. ;)

Sarah Hagan will be appearing in the October 17 episode of the Patricia Arquette series Medium; she plays a character named Suzannah in that episode, titled "Sweet Dreams".

Those who missed Amy Acker on Supernatural (sorry, I didn't know until I saw her last week), can catch her on Alias (!) for two episodes, starting Oct 13.

Wicked Amy Acker on alias.
I also heard that Summer Blau the ballerina from waiting in the wings in Angel is gonna be in CSI

then there is Willow, alison hannigan or however it is spelt....she is on "how i met your mother"

THE CAST OF BUFFY IS MAKING A COME BACKKK!!!!

also on a side note... isnt westly and willow in real life married? because i thought i read in an article i think in maybe Entertainment that westly is dating someone else? so does that mean that westly and willow got divorced?

Our favorite Potential, Sarah Hagan, is busy filming a new comedy feature called Spring Breakdown, which will also feature Saturday Night Live cast members Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch; Sarah plays a college co-ed named Truvy, who is also the daughter of a powerful senator - and the role of Truvy will be a major one, so we get to see more of Sarah that way. :D