Buffy/Angel Trivia

Another quote one. Who said this to who and in what episode? It's quite easy so it's got three parts
"If you fail and you flunk out of school you're the guy at the pizza place that sweeps the floor and says 'Hey kids where's the cool parties this weekend?"

Willow said that to Xander in, let's see...was it "The Pack"? I'm not sure, but I think that was right before he threw his math book in the trash, right?

Okay...

In "Dopplegangland", what was Willow referring to when she said, "Huh, look at those." ^_^

In "Dopplegangland", what was Willow referring to when she said, "Huh, look at those."
So, I take it nobody remembers this one? I'll give you a hint; it's something she notices about herself when she puts on evil Willow's skanky outfit. ;)

Yep, that was it! And I should correct myself; the actual statement was "Gosh, look at those." (I also love the part where she says, "I'm a blood-sucking fiend! Look at my outfit!"...it's one of my all-time favorite episodes :lol: ).

Your turn!

Ok, now I need to think of a good one. Um..Ok, got it.

In "Halloween" Buffy dresses up as an 18th Century Noblewoman. After everyone turns into their costumes, what does Willow wish Buffy would have dressed up as?

OK, I'm adding this at about 7:30 at night. Um, I'm going to be gone for a week, like it says in my sig, so if you answer this and you feel it's correct go ahead and ask the next question. I probably won't see a computer till the 19th or 20th so I won't be on here. This is my little goodbye, since I'm only gone for a little bit and not a huge time. Talk to you when I come back!

okay i'm going with the whole one Buffy Question One Angel Question you dont have to answer both you can answer one and someone can answer the other

Buffy Question:

Which two Buffy writer/producers appeared in "Once More,With Feeling"?

Angel Question:

Which episode did Connor come back in from the hell dimension as a teenager?

Back