Buffy/Angel

Which female character is your favourite?

• Buffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow

• Anya

• Tara

• Faith

• Cordelia

• Fred

• Harmony

• Drusilla

• Darla

• Total voters

srg

Cadet
Just wanted to know who's your fav? and why?

My fav used to be Buffy, but now it's Willow. I like how she's grown from a shy nerd to a confident wicca.

There are things I like about Willow, but I just can't go with her because there are too many times when she just has to have it her way--no matter what the consequences. I do like Buffy, but there's things that she's just wrong about, like it's somehow OK to treat someone like dirt just because they're by-definition-evil (yeah, and that goes for you, too, MN). In some ways, she lacks compassion. So I had to go with Tara in the end. She was a mouse, but she ended up standing up for herself, and against a pretty darn powerful wicca--whom she loved, too--in the end.
;)

I had to go with Buffy. Even when she hated herself, I still loved her. Even when I didn't agree with her choices (and boy, she's made some baaaaad ones!), I still loved her.

Second place goes to Willow. I too liked her transformation. But a close third goes to Cordelia--talk about a transformation--from b****y high school girl to Higher Being!

That one's reeeeeealy hard. My vote is actually a three-way tie between Willow, Cordelia, and Anya. Willow because...well, she's Will! What more can you say? She's the best. Anya because she was such an original character and Emma Caulfield played her to perfection. And Cordelia because I used to root for her to bond more with the Scoobies, and I loved her transformation into a caring person.

And obviously I love Buffy too, but I guess I'm more drawn to the characters who are somewhat *quirky* (as much as I hate that word.) :lol:

Anya/Tara. Anya because of her ...umm...unique outlook and Tara because she was so nice. I'm still pretty narked that they both got killed off.

that was hard because apart from Harmony I love all those characters in a different way.but I chose buffy but it was a tie between her and fred i love these two characters cause on the two shows they completely contradict each other.buffy is the fighter the strong one and where fred is the sweet,innocent but yet a fighter they are both awesome in their own way

Anya I laugh just thinking about the stuff she said. I liked them all and they all had great qualities about them and they all screwed up alot and that made them human and lot more likeable. But anya and her bunny fear just was hilarious.

This was a hard one. Alyson Hannigan was great from day one. I can't imagine anyone else playing Willow but her. But I voted for Anya. I really think Emma Caulfield should have been, at the very least, nominated for a best supporting actress Emmy or Golden Globe. She was that good. She created maybe the most memorable female character of the series. It was a little frustrating that she was killed in the final episode.

And now for some overanalyzing...

I voted for Anya because I found her the most entertaining overall in the seasons she was a part of. And I enjoyed the fact that the character was killed off. It was very poetic. The fact that she never truly belonged completely... but in her death, she finally did achieve that belonging she had been striving for.

I have to say that I couldn't pick Buffy herself because I always fluctuate from liking her to hating her so much. She pissed me off in half of Season 3, most of Season 4, and half of Season 5. But then I was totally defending her when every single Slayerette and member of the Scooby Gang (excluding Spike) turned on her in Season 7.

Faith is definitely my second runner up. She's such a bad ass. And I liked the Cordy that's on Angel (not the one that's on Buffy). Willow was great most of the time especially when she went all evil, but I think her character got a little weak towards the end.

Feel free to disagree. These are just my random, spontaneous babblings.

I coldnt choose between anya and willow. I voted for willow though. but now thinking back i shold have done anya :lol: they are just great characters i think, and anya is hilariously funny while willow can also be a geeky funny character too!

I added Dru . . . what was the name of Angel's old squeeze? I could add her too, if you like.
;)

You mean Darla???
Dru was cool. She was crazy. too late for me to vote for her though.

This was a hard poll for me cuz my favourite characters (Oz and Spike) are guys! The guy character poll was a lot easier.