Buffy/Angel

Which female character is your favourite?

• Buffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow

• Anya

• Tara

• Faith

• Cordelia

• Fred

• Harmony

• Drusilla

• Darla

• Total voters
i chose buffy cos of the decisions that she has to make. she doesn't always choose the right one but she has to do it and put up with all the criticism she gets from doing it. :( plus she's like my original idol, closely followed by my new idol who is of course ms. Bristow :P

FAITH, FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH.... is not only my fav female charecter but my fav Buffyverse charecter, ED does such a good job with her.

But word to whoever said EC should have gotten an emmy nod for Anya she was brillant in that role but emmy people are blind and old.

Ohhh this is a damn hard one to choose but i think my absolute favs are Faith i just always loved her (even when she was bad), and Fred shes just so sweet and funny.

I also really loved Anya and Cordy they were both hilarious!

I voted for Buffy because she was always my favorite from the show - but I also like Willow, Cordelia (some of the time), Faith, Tara, Fred and a Buffy character not included on the above list, Amanda.

Mine would be Cordelia. In Angel she really turned into the person you never would have expected. She gave up a lot and it was ashame to see her go into a coma and eventually die. She was a powerful character and really pulled the show together.

angelfreaknumber2 said:
Mine would be Cordelia. In Angel she really turned into the person you never would have expected. She gave up a lot and it was ashame to see her go into a coma and eventually die. She was a powerful character and really pulled the show together.
[post="1313146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I totally agree with oyu. I loved Cordy she was the Best! loved her & Angel's banter!*sigh so adorable*