Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oz

• Doyle

• Lorne

• Total voters
Somebody has to like Riley and I'm glad that somebody enjoyed the storyline. I could have done without him, however.
^_^

Y'know, I was surprised Oz wasn't on the poll, so I put him in where Connor was since he had no votes. Is anybody going to vote for Connor? I think most people like Oz better. I hope no one minds . . .
;)

my vote went to mr. wyndham-price for his transformation from cute but annoying buffoon to sexy as hell ruffled finery. i do also like spike, not for his looks but because he reads people and situations better than anybody else in the buffyverse. ;)

I voted Spike. But when i say Spike, i mean early Spike, as in S2-S4 Spike. Not that Soul-having Jackass Spike. Dont get me wrong, i liked that Spike got a soul, but he was just so much funnier and cooler before he got one. His whole ark in Pangs anyone? Priceless. "You know what else has blood in it? Blood." Love it!

ahhhh ANDREW!!!!!! lol. He's not on the list but I love him!! hee hee. And I'VE MET TOM LENK!! Bless him.....he's so adorable...he had beautiful hobbit hair. I've now met Nic Brendon, Tony Head, Tom Lenk, Adam Busch, Danny Strong, Iyari Limon....and that's all! lol

Angel in season one of Buffy when he had proper short, dark hair!! He was all......just sexy cos he was more mysterious and he wasn't all broody! Season 2 onwards he was broody and was all like mopey and thinking everything was against him, but he was amazingly hot when he turned evil! He oozed sex appeal then cos he was a bad boy. I like Season One/ evil angel!! Not broody - tall, dark and forehead angel!