Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oz

• Doyle

• Lorne

• Total voters
angel was my fav he was the hottest on there! no matter who else entered the picture Angel was always my fav. I do love Wes just not as much as Angel

verdantheart said:
Well, that's easy! Spike. And, no, it's not the cheekbones. It's that he's a hopeless romantic with or without a soul. It's hard not to love a soulless creature driven to quest to regain his soul--and regain the torment that a soul brings with it.
;)
[post="694716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I voted for Spike too... He's "Loves b*tch" you gota love that in a chracter.

Wow, you went way back for that quote! You musta really read over the topics. Welcome to the fold, JrMissToughChick. ;)
✌️

Spike will always be my favorite though Wes does come in at a very close second. I loved watching the development of these characters throughout the series. Spike's a hopelss romantic and Wes is such a tragic figure. I love their misery! Plus, JM and AD are terrific actors.

My vote goes to Angel (he's also where I get my screen ID from - Cordelia gave him the nickname "Dark Avenger" in a first season Angel episode).

My vote goes to Angel. He is so cute and was also trying to do good. Don't get me wrong I liked Wes, Spike, Reily, Oz, Xander, Giles. But there was something that truely made me like him. Maybe it was his dark and mysterious personality.