Horror Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I have this thing against actors who aren't really british playing british blond guys :cough:sark and spike:cough:

Come on. Ya gotta admit they do a fabulous job at it. I don't care what accent they have, they are still damn sexy. hehe...... :D

Vicky :smiley:

Yeah! Buffy & Angel! Those two should always to be together!

I think I liked spike better as the big bad and him with Drusilla. Not so much always protecting Buffy. Like in 1-4 seasons (even though I don't think he was in #1) But I liked him tough like that. (No S/B!)

well it looks like tonight something is happening with buffy and angel, so for all you b/a people, there you go. i don't really follow the show, but lately i have. it's pretty interesting.

syd_spy47 said:
Like in 1-4 seasons (even though I don't think he was in #1)
He wasn't in season 1 and he only was in 1 episode of season 3. Actually, they were going to kill the character off almost immediately, but they liked what Marsters did with the character so much that they kept him around.

Not a bad gig for a walk-on . . .

I'm really looking forward to the finale. Looks like a barn-burner! And I think they're really going to wrap up Spike's arc on Buffy in a big way.
;)

this isnt fair! i have no clue what everyone is talking about cause i live in the uk!!! well, i suppose the plus side is that i still have to wait and therefore have longer to fream but i dont know. i would prefer to c everything now!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Are you just a season behind in the UK? (That would put you about at the end of season 6.)
;)

There's gonna be this BtVS convention tomorrow here! and the dudes who play Jonathan and Andrew are here and they're on the radio!

Did anybody see Tuesday's ep. (Saturday for me?) The ep was on for most people on the 13th? OMG I loved the ending! Buffy and Angel kissed! I mean I've been waiting for this since Season 3 (minus that one ep. on Angel) Yay! Loved it, especially with Spike seeing it. True Joss fashion.

Are you kidding? I'm not going to miss any now! Can't wait for Tuesday . . .
:blink:

But it'll be sad, no more BtVS . . . all good things . . .
:(

I know! The fact that it's almost over hasn't really even sunk in for me yet (I'm highly skilled in the art of denial!). Still, I can barely wait for tuesday and I really hope it isn't a let-down. :confused:

syd_spy47 said:
Did anybody see Tuesday's ep. (Saturday for me?) The ep was on for most people on the 13th? OMG I loved the ending! Buffy and Angel kissed! I mean I've been waiting for this since Season 3 (minus that one ep. on Angel) Yay! Loved it, especially with Spike seeing it. True Joss fashion.
I KNOW!! I SET OFF THE ALARM I WAS SCREAMING SO LOUD!!! 😭 Spoilers tell me it doesn't last... Damn spike

NOOOOO IT CAN'T BE ENDING!!!! NOOO 😭 NOOO I'm gonna cry!

I'm not kidding! And I also think I'm in a state of denial. I can't believe it's ending! Too sad! It seems as if the show just started.......not 7 years ago. :( At least there'll be reruns and the show Angel. I'll miss it so much!

I have already pre-ordered the Buffy The Vampire Slayer 40 disc Collector's Set(region 1) and waiting for November but today I saw the cover art and it really bugs me. I don't like the red and white compilation. I know it's not important but still.
The region 2 complete series box set(39 discs) that was released last year had a way cooler look to it. Just loved that one.
Anyway, just tell me what you think

DVD Calendar Feature Articles - Metacritic

I don't think it's that bad and I will most likely now end up buying the dvd's... I've been wanting them but didn't want to pay the outrageous price -- pre-ordering the collector's set is a bargain... (y) Thanks for the tip....

The art isn't as nice as the season-by-season (which I have, so I won't be buying this). BTW, the season prices aren't that outrageous for Buffy ($30 - $45). Compare this with Star Trek ($104/117 for DS9 or $112/125 for NG!).
✌️

I guess compared with Star Trek it isn't that outrageous.... :lol: I guess if I already had them, there wouldn't be a question on which ones to get.... but.... compared to the originals coming together as a complete series for $239.99 @ Amazon or this new boxed set @ $139.99 -- I guess I'd rather save the $100.... And before I go ahead and make a decision based on $$$, I'd like to know if the collector's edition box set discs have all the extras that the originals had (I read it has a new Joss documentary).... If not, I might opt for the extra $$$ and go with the originals... know what I mean?

collector's edition box set discs have all the extras that the originals had.
And with collector's edition you even get a bonus disc. That disc has new special features. Nothing is lost. I suggest getting the collector's edition.

I'd get the set if I hadn't already collected the year-by-year. But I'm not going to shell out extra bucks for a documentary. :lol:

Back