Horror Buffy the Vampire Slayer

i like the region 2 one better but then i am British...hahaha. i haven't got it yet...i like the old dvd seasons but i only got season 3 and 7 and now they've changed them so may end up with the collectors boxset instead which i think will endup bugging me

Just wondering if there are any Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show) fans here or am I just gunna get slated lol? I love BTVS and the spin off Angel. Probably prefer Angel as I found it darker and more adult than Buffy but still love Buffy.

Certainly...I caught it about 1-2 years before the end of the series, in syndication, and then started watching new episodes at the same time. Lots of great stuff.

Yey a fan!! I rewatch the show during weekdays when my daughter is at school as its on the syfy channel and I'm hoping to rewatch Angel while introducing a friend to it this year. My fav character is Faith, absolutely love her redemption storyline that spills over to Angel.

Yey a fan!! I rewatch the show during weekdays when my daughter is at school as its on the syfy channel and I'm hoping to rewatch Angel while introducing a friend to it this year. My fav character is Faith, absolutely love her redemption storyline that spills over to Angel.
I'd try to DVR episodes, but my wife has our unit filled up with several days' worth of the marathon of Castle episodes that run on TNT daily.

So pleased to find some new fans. I love the show and have done since it first aired in the UK. Most of my fan art is BTVS/Angel based lol.

have both shows on disc, watched them both, have the Season 8 comix. so, yes, I guess I'm a fan.
greatest show in the history of television.

faves; Xander, Anya
ep; Restless. great dreamlike atmosphere (Giles taking the mike at the Bronze), great script ('I walk, I talk, I shop, I sneeze. I'm going to be a fireman when the flood rolls away. There's trees in the desert since you moved out...And I don't sleep on a bed of bones. Now give me back my friends.'"

Back