Buffy Watchers Guide 3 and Angel Casefiles 2

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
At last the UK release dates for the Watcher's guide vol. 3 and the angel casefiles vol 2 have been announced. WG3 is out on June 7th and AC2 on Nov 7th. Hurrah!! there is still life in the Buffyverse. Long may she reign!! ^_^

You get Watcher's Guide Vol. 3 in June? I don't think it's being released here until July 1, at least according to Amazon.com. I was starting to wonder if there was even going to be a third one, it's been so long since the second one. I'm assuming it'll cover seasons 5, 6, and 7, won't it?

I never got the first Angel:Casefiles. Is it good?

i go tmy info from the Forbidden Planet superstore, in London, which has a specific list of release dates just for Buffy and Angel. they may be wrong. hopefully not. amazon.co.uk have been wrong loads of times like with the alias game which they said wasn't coming out till august!!!weirdos.

Wow they have taken there times releasing these. Out of all the Buffy and Angel stuff i brough i was drawn to this books more (Pretty much like the Alias and 24 series books), i think it gives more insight to the show(s) and epsiodes.

Back