Buffy's finale

okelay

Cadet
Lately a lot of series have come to an end.
x files, roswell,dark angel, ally mcbeal, and now buffy.
of all the finales, buffy's was definitely the best one.
i loved it!
Especially the fact that buffy finally could make a difference, she got what she wanted. she always talked about how no one could ever understand what is like to be the slayer. and how she would just like to have a normal life.
and she got it. after 7 years, she finally got it!
when angel appeared , i felt a bit dissapointed. i knew angel had to be on the finale
and i like angel,but i wanted spike.
with their kiss, i almost scream, and i knew spike was watching, i just knew it!
when buffy and spike talked about the night before, it was really cute.
in the graveyard, buffy and angel talking, the cookie analogy, i just loved it.
everything was great. the relationships, gettin better. even faith and wood were cool.
and spike's death... very sad, but very cool.
i knew he died. i also know that he's coming back to angel.
this one time, i was thankfull for spoilers.
if i hadnt know he's coming back, it would have been horrible.
for a moment i almost thought buffy would die.
activating all the slayers was something i never saw coming.
i talked about it with a friend.
we thought that there would be a new slayer. most likely ,kennedy.
but no. their idea was way better.
i thought that went willow was doing the spell and she was all white, she looked like christina aguilera.

and the end, when buffy tells spike "i love you" , i almost cry. was so good, so perfect in a way. and i knew what spike meant with his response.
he didnt believe her. he was afraid to.
it's like when someone says you did something great. you dont believe it, but its great they say it.

i completeley loved the episode.
it was so goood!!
10/10

So strange and Angel's just going to start tonight for us . . .
:D

I think it was so sad when Spike died ( even though he was kinda already dead -but you know what i mean). :(
I heard that Spike was going to be on the next season of Angel though but i am not sure. I reckon that it would be heaps cool if he did join that show.

EvesAdelle said:
I heard that Spike was going to be on the next season of Angel though but i am not sure. I reckon that it would be heaps cool if he did join that show.
It's probably not a huge spoiler at this point to let you know that he's joined the cast of Angel. We just saw him on the premiere (and cast list)!
;)

that spoiler kept me sane,
it would have really sucked if i had thought spike was gone forever,
he's just too good for that!

that info has made me so happy. :D
Spike is one of the best characters and it will be heaps good if spike joins Angel - especially considering how spike's and angel's characters got along in Buffy! ^_^

I don't know if you've been watching from the start, but I have, so I was always waiting for Angel to come back (love Spike, but he and Buffy just aren't meant to be). Did any of you see that episode of Angel years ago, when Buffy went to see Angel and he got his soul back? They were together, and then they realised they couldn't be, and the only way to fix things was if Buffy forgot it ever happened. I cried so much when I saw that, and after it I could never want Buffy to be with anybody else.
I love Buffy, but every good thing has to come to an end. I'm glad it went out when it was still good.

lol i thought it was quite funny, when she said i love u, but spike said no u dont', but thx for trying reminded me B/A forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P makes me happy, bad that he died but, he's on angel so no worrys there

Angel won't return to the land of Oz until Feb/March next year, but I've heard a bit of what will be happening to keep me going until next year!!!

I don't know if I like the idea of Harmony returning...she kinda annoys me a bit.

Kelly

Natalia said:
I don't know if you've been watching from the start, but I have, so I was always waiting for Angel to come back (love Spike, but he and Buffy just aren't meant to be). Did any of you see that episode of Angel years ago, when Buffy went to see Angel and he got his soul back? They were together, and then they realised they couldn't be, and the only way to fix things was if Buffy forgot it ever happened. I cried so much when I saw that, and after it I could never want Buffy to be with anybody else.
I love Buffy, but every good thing has to come to an end. I'm glad it went out when it was still good.
:sniff:

I WILL REMEMBER YOU MAKES ME CRY!!!!!

:sniff:

And yeah, I've been saying that. Like, how on a lot of shows, like Dawson's Creek for instance (I have nothing against DC, I'm just using it as an example), by the last season, they weren't even in the same PLACE anymore.

So I'm glad it went out with an... er... bang.

i totally agree, buffy is good, but the last few seasons never realy crazed me to watch. I love i will remember you, soo sad! stupid clock!

Natalia said:
I Have been watching since half season 2, but ive seen the whole s1 and 2 a couple of times.
i remember that episode
it was really good, but so so so sad :(
i was sad and angry when it ended, poor angel!!

i'm kinda disappointed by this final

Anyway i think that Buffy should have ended with season 5 BUT that would have meant no Spike and it's not tolerable :devil:

The finale was so good!!!! i luved the speech she made bout slayers n the ending when she said i luv u n spike said no you dont but thanxs!!! it was one of the best episodes and it will always be B/A im a spike fan n felt sorry for him but always has to be B/A! :smiley:

Apparently loadsa people hated the finale, I dunno why though! It was one of my fav. episodes ever! Faith was back, and Angel for a little bit which did make it way cooler since they rock...but even if I didn't like them it would still have been great.
The only bad thing i could say about the finale was that when Anya died, Xander only seemed sad for two secs, and then was joking with the gang as if nothing happened. Anyway, that's a minor let down, and only to be picky!
I have to admit I didn't like Spike's and Buffy's relationship...it just wasn't like Buff and Angel!
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

At the very end, when Buffy's asked what she's going to do now, I was disappointed she just stared off into the distance. I kept expecting her to say "bake cookies"

Back