Bullied To Death

Tim

Creative Writer
yeah, ominous title. A story about human emotions and bullying in the workplace. Not a scifi work but a normal human behavioural story. To get into the next course at college i have to hand in a 500-700 word hand written autobiography to test my spelling, grammar, style and intelligence with a view to being able to do the course. so i thought i'd hand this in as well. write in one session, edit next day afresh, maybe edit again the day after to see what i missed (the human brain works in wierd and wonderful ways)

well, there are some really stupid people trying to get into college nowadays, not sure who advised them to go do advanced courses when they needed to be doing Gcse's first. i had put down on the application that i finally picked my careeer choice, Writer! listed my work and hobbies (working here and some other stuff over time) and i still have to jump through hoops like normal people. last year i was doing A levels with some people who'd never read a novel for fun, outside of when they were in school. these people were middle aged too. not good when following an English path!

i have to work over this piece again and again (although it'll be handed in friday morning), but i'll leave it here for now in case anyone wants to comment on my bane, speech. (lack of, or too much of!) it might actually be used by a friend in europe as a script for a film piece he has to do for college entrance too! he can't write anything and has asked me for stories to pick one, although he asked for humour and i don't do that, just sarcasm :smiley:

EDIT : docs on it's 1st revision now

well, there are some really stupid people trying to get into college nowadays, not sure who advised them to go do advanced courses when they needed to be doing Gcse's first.

No changes there then -I did my degree '76-'79. At what was regarded as a world-class course (7000 applicants worldwide for each place) I was appalled at some the basics which were deemed either unimportant or something 'they can work on...'

Anyway I digress, back to your piece -more please.

Back