Bunnicula

:smiley: Victor is incredible, amazing, fantastic as the voice of cats, dogs, a weasel, parrot, parents, children :o_O: (y)

Listening to him change from one to the other, it is astounding that you cannot believe one person is doing ALL the voices.

My fav is Chester the know it all cat, his sidekick Harold the dog and then Howie the dacshund who joins the family later ^_^ Also Toby the younger son makes me smile all the time.

I laugh so much I've had to turn it off :lol: Sometimes I want to fall asleep listening to Victor read but I can't because I pay attention to what he's saying :D

He sings a short lullabye with no music and it is beautiful :throb: He has been blessed with a magnificent voice for speaking and singing. Also his superb talent in acting with his versatility showing in all his different work over the years ;)

I have enjoyed listening to Bunnicula. I have only listened to Bunnicula, Howliday INN, and Celery Stalks At Midnight. I can't wiat to get the others and listen to them.

Victor is so talented and it is amazing that he is doing all of these voices even the female voices.

These tapes are hilarious and really show the depth of Victor's talents. We already know how much he can convey with his eyes, well in these stories he does it all with his voice.
He should have done some voices for animated movies. ;)

Which is everyone's fav Bunnicula story? :thinking:

I love Bunnicula Strikes Again because Victor sings a lullabye and I'm gone :stretcher:

I'm also partial to A Rabbits Tale because it's the first one I heard and I fell :inlove: :throb: with Victor being so good at animals :dogrun: 🐈

so far i've only hear Howliday Inn which was hilarious with Victor's howling... hehehe. hopefully i'll get to hear the others at some point (preferably soon)
Barbara

The Bunnicula tapes I have are Return to Howliday Inn, Bunnicula and Bunicula Strikes Back. I love them all. I love Victor's voice. Yes, he should do animation.

I saw Madagascar, and I was asking myself why Victor wasn't doing animation movies? He would be perfect for them. He is just so talented.

I haven't listened to Bunnicula in some time. I just may have to listem to them again.

Back