Bush Quotes

I don't know if there is already a topic on this but watever:

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"I think the American people — I hope the American — I don't think, let me — I hope the American people trust me." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2002

(BAHAHA! No he doesn't think...)

"Over 75 percent of white Americans own their home, and less than 50 percent of Hispanos and African Americans don't own their home. And that's a gap, that's a homeownership gap. And we've got to do something about it." —George W. Bush, Cleveland, Ohio, July 1, 2002

Hispanos?

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." —George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

I love this one: "And so, in my State of the — my State of the Union — or state — my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation — I asked Americans to give 4,000 years — 4,000 hours over the next — the rest of your life — of service to America. That's what I asked — 4,000 hours." —George W. Bush, Bridgeport, Conn., April 9, 2002

"We've tripled the amount of money — I believe it's from $50 million up to $195 million available." —George W. Bush, Lima, Peru, March 23, 2002

He is sooo good at math!

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

Um.. the Middle East is a region :rolleyes:

THIS ONE IS THE BEST: "There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all. ... I can't think of anything more deep than that right." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

hEHE: "The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them." —George W. Bush, Albuquerque, N.M., Aug. 15, 2001

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." —George W. Bush, July 27, 2001

Oh my!

This one is great: "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22, 2001

HAHAHA! I have never seen this one: "It is white." —George W. Bush, asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

bush_nosepick.gif

Okay, thats enough for now... hehe. post more though... :woot:

oooh... i'm gonna LOVE this topic...

"i believe that human being and fish can coexist peacefully." -george w. bush

"I had a cordial meeting at that meeting last night. We greeted each other, cordially."
- george w. bush

I'm thrilled to be here in the breadbasket of America.
-- Stockton, CA, August 23, 2002. Stockton is 60 miles east of the Bay Area, and 25 miles west of the Sierra Nevada, known for watersports on the Sacramento Delta, perhaps, but not much grain production....

Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop."
-- Penn. State University, April 2, 2002

I don't intend to read it all.
-- referring to the education bill he had just signed, Hamilton, OH, January 8, 2002

There's one terrible pilot.
-- Sarasota, FL, September 11, 2001. During a town hall forum in Orlando, FL, December 4, 2001, Bush described his first reaction to the report that a plane hit the World Trade Center tower.

alias_fan said:

"I had a cordial meeting at that meeting last night. We greeted each other, cordially."
- george w. bush

-- referring to the education bill he had just signed, Hamilton, OH, January 8, 2002

-- Sarasota, FL, September 11, 2001. During a town hall forum in Orlando, FL, December 4, 2001, Bush described his first reaction to the report that a plane hit the World Trade Center tower.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: hahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHhkjlashd;jaskhd;lkasjdlk'asjd! that's HILARIOUS! Lalalal! omegosh. fish and humans can coexist. right.... :rolleyes: *tries not to laugh but bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHA! HE DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE THIGN! THATS HILARIOUS! okay *wheezes as tries to catch breath but nursts out laughing again* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jawdrop: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :smash: :o_O: :o_O: :sigh: :nuke: :sideroll: :sideroll: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Some of the most popular Bushisms, according to yourDictionary.com are:
Misunderestimate: To seriously underestimate.
Embetter: To make emotionally better; the opposite of embitter.
Resignate: As in "They said this issue wouldn't resignate with the people."
Foreign-handed: As in "I have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
"There are already 11,000 instances of 'misunderestimate' on the Web. The more people use words, whether jocularly or seriously, the more likely they are to enter the language and last for generations," Paul J.J. Payack, chairman of yourDictionary.com, told Reuters. "Our lists attempt to capture those...innovations in word choice and usage that tell us something about ourselves."

murkywater said:
alias_fan said:

- george w. bush

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: hahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHhkjlashd;jaskhd;lkasjdlk'asjd! that's HILARIOUS! Lalalal! omegosh. fish and humans can coexist. right.... :rolleyes: *tries not to laugh but bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHA! HE DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE THIGN! THATS HILARIOUS! okay *wheezes as tries to catch breath but nursts out laughing again* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :jawdrop: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :smash: :o_O: :o_O: :sigh: :nuke: :sideroll: :sideroll: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yeah i printed that fish one in the school newspaper and everyone started laughing... fun stuff when ur the editor.

i know it is soooooooooooooo funny :rotflmao: :jump: :rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump::rotflmao: :jump:

GO Syd said:
yes it was and alias fan u told us that already
yes but in a different friend... she is very odd she is... she would fit in perfectly here but she doesn't watch alias like she should. she did make an attempt last week though.

Back