Bush Quotes

yeah but as much as i love the guy, (ok maybe not love but i respect him) he still cant sayt terrorist and horror, I think that honestly clinton was a better speaker

hihi! finding more quotes...

bush_binoculars.jpg

ahhhh! i love this one: "The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants." -George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

i dunno if this is true but: "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - so long as I'm the dictator." -George W. Bush, Dec. 19, 2000

I kno he said someting about dictaotship...

The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.

turbanator.jpg

REPORTER: Mr. President, have you been tested for anthrax?
DUBYA: I don't have anthrax.
REPORTER: So you've been tested, sir?
DUBYA: I don't have it.
-- Dubya demonstrating how not to answer a question, Oct. 23, 2001

bush_terroralerts.gif

i dunno if this is true... Turn that thing off! Turn it off!
-- "Easygoing" Dubya barking orders at friends who are watching a Saturday Night Live spoof of him, Dec. 2, 2000

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

Nov. 2, 2000, SEATTLE --
"If you don't stand for anything, you don't standfor anything!"
Gov. George W. Bush said to a packed rally at Bellevue Community College on Tuesday night.

"You've heard Al Gore say he invented the internet.
Well, if he was so smart, why do all the addresses begin with "W"?"
--10-28-00 Headline News - Mimi

"I'm not going to talk about what I did as a child. What I am going to talk about -- and I am going to say this consistently -- [is that] it is irrelevant what I did 20 to 30 years ago. What's relevant is that I have learned from any mistakes I made. I do not want to send signals to anybody that what Gov. Bush did 30 years ago is cool to try."
--Gov. Bush in an interview with WMUR-TV in New Hampshire, when asked if he had used "drugs, marijuana, cocaine"

Back