Buy S3?

Even though many would agree that S3 was bad how many of you guys bought it?

• Yes, i loved it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but i hated it

• No, i hated it

• I still might

• Total voters
if the entire Season consisted of Marshal picking at his feet, I still would've bought the DVDs. Thankfully, this season's dvd has been great and worth every penny.

o i know i wasn't a die hard fan when S2 aired so its cool how i can be sort of familar w/ S3. i had to work for a month to get the cash to buy it and when i did on tuesday i was so happy!!!

Need "Yes, it was good." It's not necessarily love it or hate it. ;)

Moving to merchandise . . .

I bought it, i mean season 3 was iffy and all but there is no way i could pass up that gag reel
gag reels are my reason for being :P
ok not really :rolleyes:

Yep just ordered my copy of Alias 3. Can't get it here in the UK yet so I am having it shipped over from the US :lol: How could I live without it?! :P

i didn't love it as much as the first two seasons, but i still loved it... it was different and a little darker... but it was still awesome!!! and i'm currently watching it over again and i just feel like pressing the play button every time after a eppy ends to watch the next one...

You knw how they have the Play All link? They need to go one step further and have a "express play feature" where they skip the Alias intro song, and then skip the end credits, and even skip the recap from the last episode, and just chain them together one after another without any interruptions in the middle.

I went out and got it the day it came out!!! The commentary for " The Two " is great/funny!!! It had to fans talking about the show. Great idea!!! check it out if u get a chance.

Phase~1~girl said:
I went out and got it the day it came out!!! The commentary for " The Two " is great/funny!!! Its had to fans talking about the show. Great idea!!! check it out if u get a chance.
[post="1005637"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah hearing those two talk makes me missing having good friends to watch the show with, like I did back in college.

I'm planning to buy the S3 DVD to complete my collection. I always love the extras, the bloopers etc. But I don't like the cover of S3, it's too blue.

I just got home to find the postman had dropped a card through the door!! My S3 Alias boxset has arrived!!!! Yay!! :D Trouble is I have to go down to the sorting office and pay the import charge but hey they are defiantely WORTH IT!!! Yay SO EXCITED!!! :D :D :D

xinli11 said:
You knw how they have the Play All link?  They need to go one step further and have a "express play feature" where they skip the Alias intro song, and then skip the end credits, and even skip the recap from the last episode, and just chain them together one after another without any interruptions in the middle.
[post="999270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha xinli, I have my DVD remote control skills fine-tuned to a microscopic point. I ffwd 8x during the credits and know exactly when to hit the Play button, and I use the skip chapter button twice -- once when the "Alias" comes up at the end, and then again for the end credits. Good times! (y)

i bough it cause i love alias. even though season three wasn't the best . it wasn't all that bad. i am an obsseser so i couln't stop myself from buying it.

I really need to buy S3 DVDs, but I might just wait until Xmas, so I don't have to pay for it myself. Hey, I am poor, I can't help it!

shakila said:
i bough it cause i love alias. even though season three wasn't the best . it wasn't all that bad. i am an obsseser so i couln't stop myself from buying it.
[post="1021961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. My purchasing Alias, and in fact any other Alias related merchandise is just a gesture of support I have for the show. I have all of the Season 3 HDTV Divx files. So if I just wanted the episodes, I didn't need to buy it. As for the extras, somebody will eventually post it on BitTorrent.

But this is Alias, so it's different and I make my exceptions.

Back