Buy your own x-wing fighter!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526951008&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

Darn it, I missed my chance. :P

pic2.jpg

x-wing mechanic

I already have one of these but can't find a mechanic in my rural area that can work on it. Apparently you need some type of special certification from the Empire. So now it just sits in my garage leaking weird liquids onto the concrete floor.:(

cheesecutter said:
I already have one of these but can't find a mechanic in my rural area that can work on it. Apparently you need some type of special certification from the Empire. So now it just sits in my garage leaking weird liquids onto the concrete floor.:(

I've been a mechanic for 25 years. I probably have that certification but I think it's expired. Those particular models are known to leak tuskinlux from the vectoring isolation pump. Its not a serious issue unless you are in a wombat zone or you are plauged with muckuli. If I can locate my certification would you like me to send my wookie over to assist you in preparation for a class 9 rebuild? You should get the rebuild kit comming because it will be a triple lightspeed jump just to get them to our quadrant.

Now I gotta find my ECE Card!
(Empire Certified Excellance)

talk to ya later....skwirlinator:cool:

Ask the wookie about the new warranty work program. Once your ship is fixed you make 3 runs on a deathStar and you get free parts for the rest of your life. With the incentive program you can get the following:

2 wk all paid trip to Yoda's Force Exposure Seminar for destroying 3 communication modules

10 pack of Blaster Wackets for stopping a TieFighter launch

Lifetime supply of LightSabre paste for crippling an imperial shuttle

well you'll get all the awards details in the packet when you sign up.

{Better put a pan under that leak, I just recieved a comm that tuskinlux is going up again. It'll cost ya a fortune to fill the pump chambers if they run dry}

bas time to sell something like that. any fans with money are trying to figure how to save ST:Enterprise!

209,119 views!!!!!!! makes the cardboard death star i am building pale into comparison.

Back