Buying Games

Where do you usually go to buy games for yourself or others? I personally look at gamestop first to see if they have it used and then compare their prices with some of the competition :smiley:

Actually usually ebay, even if the game isn't in it's original case w/ the manual I'd prefer buying it there due to the price, can usually get it MUCH cheaper than gamestop and in new/great condition & free shipping, doesn't bother me if there isn't a manual or case :smiley:

Eh eBay you don't always know what you will get and in what condition, they are suppose to put all the description on it I suppose but it's kinda risky to say the least.

Daniel said:
Eh eBay you don't always know what you will get and in what condition, they are suppose to put all the description on it I suppose but it's kinda risky to say the least.
On the contrary, as long as you make sure the person you are buying from is reputable, (at least 30+ all 100% transactions) you will get what is described. If it doesn't say the condition or exactly what it comes with.. I would never get it.

I have bought over 20 Xbox 360 games and 10 Wii games off ebay all in the quality described. If someone put it is brand new or not scratched or in perfect working condition if it turns out untrue you can get a full refund easily from paypal.

Back