Horror Cabin Fever (2016)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Cabin Fever

Tagline: You can't run from what's inside.

Genre: Horror

Director: Travis Zariwny

Cast: Eli Roth, Teresa Decher, Samuel Davis, Nadine Crocker, Dustin Ingram, Richard G. Boron, Gage Golightly, Tim Zajaros, Matthew Daddario, Randy Schulman, George Griffith, Louise Linton, Aaron Trainor, Laura Kenny, Derrick R. Means, Jason Rouse, Benton Morris, Ted Pfeifer

Release: 2016-02-12

Runtime: 99

Plot: In this grisly remake of the 2002 horror hit, five college chums rent an isolated woodland cabin for a party. But their fun quickly ends when the group is exposed to a hideous flesh-eating virus, and survival becomes the name of the game.
Cabin Fever (2016)

Watching the trailer it looks like the exact same story but a little more graphic and darker than the original. I have always felt Cabin Fever: Patient Zero was far better than the original because of its dark nature and graphic content. Cabin Fever 2 was a complete waste of film and if this is a reboot of the series of films hopefully it will stay dark and graphic in its sequels.

Well, I watched it. Same story...EXACTLY. I felt like I got cheated out of something new it was so exact. Recommend watching the original because this one felt like a dim shadow.