California

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Hey I live in Cali and I was just wondering who else did. It would be sooooo cool to meet some of you guys! Erika Katie and I met it was awesome. J/W lol.

fivetoesonefoot said:
Bay Area. Thats too bad. My aunt lives in SD. lol

whoa dude, i'm going to visit my boyfriend @ berkeley during my spring break...that's in the bay area....hmmm
Awesome... but im only 14 not sure if ur interested in meeting me.lol and i posted this in the member lounge and it got moved herer, so i dunno whats up wit that! :P

you know it's also cheaper to live on the west coast then the east? but i'd really like to live in cali just because the weather is so much nicer. palm trees... i don't think i've ever seen a palm tree in my life. i'd miss the snow. but definitely not the cold!

i really, really want to move there someday. but no one i know lives there. and i don't think my parents would be too happy with me moving to the other side of the continent...

i live in the oc and la its preety cool,in the oc i live in a little city called stanton
and in la, i live in a town called montebello.my parents are divorced so i get to go to both houses

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
Hey I live in Cali and I was just wondering who else did. It would be sooooo cool to meet some of you guys! Erika Katie and I met it was awesome. J/W lol.
DUDE I KNOW! ahhhh i remember that day soooooo well. it's so clear! ack we laughed so much! the bathrooms and everything. heeeeee it was so great.

and i live in NoCali. Santa Clara to be exact.

Back