California

mrs.marshal030791 said:
wernt they the california angels?
[post="1224309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, they changed to California when they moved in the mid 60's from what I hear. They changed to Anaheim in 97 if I'm not mistaken. You're right though, WTF was Arturo Moreno thinking? You wonder why Dodger fans hate us now. I like both teams btw, but I lean more towards Angels becasue my dad always took me to Angel games when he lived in Garden Grove. I grew up watching players like Brian Downing, Chuck Finley, Mark Langston, Chili Davis.

yea i used to always go to them when i was like 8 or 9 when like they really truly sucked haha way before they won anything, and it was cool, cause the stadium used to be like really lonely so it would just be us

mrs.marshal030791 said:
yea i used to always go to them when i was like 8 or 9 when like they really truly sucked haha way before they won anything, and it was cool, cause the stadium used to be like really lonely so it would just be us
[post="1225140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, they were horrible in the early 90's especially the season of the baseball strike and don't get me started on their September choke in the 95 season. Bad times, man.

Back