California

Joyie said:
you know it's also cheaper to live on the west coast then the east? but i'd really like to live in cali just because the weather is so much nicer. palm trees... i don't think i've ever seen a palm tree in my life. i'd miss the snow. but definitely not the cold!

i really, really want to move there someday. but no one i know lives there. and i don't think my parents would be too happy with me moving to the other side of the continent...
palm trees.... then south cali. not too many palm trees in the north part.

the weather here sux!!!
we have two seasons summer and not summer
and tommorow i have an israel independance day festival with 50 thousand people in woodley park in los angeles adn its supposed to be 100 degrees

I live in Los Angeles in the Silver Lake area. Its pretty cool. I do agree with you about the weather summer and not summer (which means its like 60 degrees) people think its freazing when we get to the high 50 and 60.

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
Hey I live in Cali and I was just wondering who else did. It would be sooooo cool to meet some of you guys! Erika Katie and I met it was awesome. J/W lol.
Yeah, who else lives near me? It'd be fun to just go up to Disneyland and spend the day there together. :smiley: Of course, convincing my mom to take me to Disneyland or Knott's to meet some people I know online...ehhh... :confused:

ha, ya, i know what you mean, jen. but when katie, xan and i met it was a coincidence i guess i could say. we just happen to live in the same area and xan and kati just happen to be friends in offline. also, we just happened to be thinking about going to the same hs. and we jsut happened to all be going to the open house. so, we met at the open house. it was sweeeeeeeeeet. they already got in to the school (they're a year older than I) and if I get in, that means we'll be going to the same highschool! total coincidence but cool. ^_^

My girlfriend lives in Grass Valley, not that i even have a clue where that is in relation to any of the places you guys are talking about. :confused: However, i intend to visit California next year, for a good while, so who knows. :smiley:

i'm a california girl ;) but i live in norcal, san francisco. is anyone else from norcal? i happen to love this state and where i live. wouldn't live anywhere else.

garnergarnish said:
My girlfriend lives in Grass Valley, not that i even have a clue where that is in relation to any of the places you guys are talking about. :confused: However, i intend to visit California next year, for a good while, so who knows. :smiley:
[post="958053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yo! That's me. Hehehe. :smiley: Good ol' Grass Valley, in NorCal. But I used to live in Campbell, which is near San Jose, which is near San Francisco. And Nay, you'll know more about California sooner or later. :smiley:

los angeles, baby. ;) I love it here - I've only just started to realize how lucky I am to live in one of the capitals of the universe, even if I do take it for granted most of the time. :lol:

I've never been to California, but I would like to visit someday. I'm from the NY suburbs and I like it here alot (though I doubt I would move to NYC, I would hate to live there). I almost moved to San Francisco when my mom's company started moving people out of Manhattan to the new offices in Cali, but my mom's whole family lives in NY and my dad who is French refused to move to the West Coast. He likes NY and is not moving anywhere.
I guess theres also that whole earthquake thing in SF and the whole fog thing going on in the morning. And you guys don't have winter, I could not imagine living without snow!!

I'd love to visit San Diego and SF but not LA. I dunno, I've heard you guys have to get around by car everywhere when in Manhattan you can nearly walk everywhere (or take the subway). Plus my cousin got a job there last summer and said he didn't like it much.

hey covedweller i like in norcal. remember i met you somewhere in the member lounge. i live in santa clara, in case you forget.

and santa clara peeps is near san jose which is near san francisco. and kat, you lived in campbell before? campbell's about 20 minutes away from my house.

and holy sheesh san jose is hella big. depending to where i'm going in san jose it could be ten minutes to one place, 20 minutes to another, 45 minutes to another and gahh. and there are different PARTS of san jose too. like willow glenn for example.

i don't live in california...but i've been there. i've been to san francisco and san jose, we visited friends of ours and i'm gonna spend 11th grade there, which is next year already... :blink: :D oh, i'm so lokking forward...

alias8000 said:
and santa clara peeps is near san jose which is near san francisco. and kat, you lived in campbell before? campbell's about 20 minutes away from my house.

and holy sheesh san jose is hella big. depending to where i'm going in san jose it could be ten minutes to one place, 20 minutes to another, 45 minutes to another and gahh. and there are different PARTS of san jose too. like willow glenn for example.
[post="1002756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yup. Yeah, I know. I lived in Campbell 11 years until I moved up here.

And San Jose is hella big. There's so many parts of it now. Baa.

alias8000 said:
hey covedweller i like in norcal. remember i met you somewhere in the member lounge. i live in santa clara, in case you forget.

[post="1002756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, sweet. I live in San Jose during the week and San Francisco on the weekends. San Francisco is my real home. I just have an apartment in San Jose cause I go to college there.

Campbell is hella close to San Jose. And yes, SJ is f'n huge.

I live in NorCali! Sunnyvale. Near San Jose/Santa Clara. haha yeah SJ is huge. My mom, sister, and I got lost once. My mom is known for going the wrong direction. One time, she went the opposite way on a one-way street. :lol:

I live in the bay area! Oakland to be more specific, but I go to school in Berkeley!

ETA: I hear there's a huge board advertising Alias in SF, I must see it!!

Back