California

I live in So Cal and I love it (most of the time).

Moving to Member Lounge. Worldwide is for non-US discussion. :smiley:

I went to California this past summer for a week, and stayed in Anaheim (very close to Disneyland). I went to Universal Studios, Disneyland, and even drove to San Diego to go to Sea World. I loved it! My favorite was the beach, but I can't decide which one! Laguna was gorgeous, as was Newport, but I liked Huntington a lot, also. I have decided that when I get older, I am definitely moving to California, or more specifically, Los Angeles. I live in a small town in Texas, so I like the BIG city-ness of LA.

I envy all of you who already live in California! Lucky y'all!

I've lived in So Cal my whole life. I was born in Pomona and raised in Rowland Heights. I lived in a lot of place after that: Rancho Cucamonga, Montclair, Claremont (where I grew up). I also visited my dad on weekends at different places he lived at: Anaheim, Fullerton, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove. I moved to Upland Memorial Day weekend of 2003 in my first house since the one I was raised in. The rest of the places were apartments. I have to say Orange County is a more ideal place for me because of better air quality and it is closer to the beach (love that breeze). Although I wouldn't mind moving to Ventura or San Diego because it is purely pleasant out there and, of course, close to the beach.

SydAPO05 said:
My brother and dad where both born in CA. My dads family still lives there. I went to LA about 2 yrs ago with my band!!!!
SYD
[post="1211932"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just out of curiosity, since I'm a So Cal resident, what city were they born in and what city does your dad live in?

SydAPO05 said:
They where born in Lakeside I think.My dad's family lives in that town. My dad doesn't live there!
SYD
[post="1212450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I just searched on Yahoo and found out that it is near the on area in Cali I would love to live in, San Diego. It is so nice up there.

but seriously california is a drag...i mean you've got rich girls everywhere going "oh my god" no no no really i swear and theres sooo much pollution and the water...the water is s*** water....

jEn Jr. said:
but seriously california is a drag...i mean you've got rich girls everywhere going "oh my god" no no no really i swear and theres sooo much pollution and the water...the water is s*** water....
[post="1219523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's why I love those Brita filters for the pitcher. They save my family a lot of money instead of buying water at Vons or Stater Bros all the time. You're lucky you live in Anaheim, for I would do anything to live in the OC especially since I'm an Angels fan (I hate the new team name, btw). I'd rather live there especially during the summer where it's cooler and closer to the beach than in San Bernardino County (Upland, CA) where it's unbearably hot during that time.

i rember flying into LAX around 1 ish about 3yrs ago and the smoge was really bad!!!And I had an ear infection sooo that heart my ears so bad and that was my first time on a plane!!!
SYD

church of mammals said:
That's why I love those Brita filters for the pitcher.  They save my family a lot of money instead of buying water at Vons or Stater Bros all the time.  You're lucky you live in Anaheim, for I would do anything to live in the OC especially since I'm an Angels fan (I hate the new team name, btw).  I'd rather live there especially during the summer where it's cooler and closer to the beach than in San Bernardino County (Upland, CA) where it's unbearably hot during that time.
[post="1221915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea its great in anaheim, omg i hate the name to? i mean los angeles angels of anaheim? cmon please were not even in los angeles were in oc, but its not all cracked up to be. we probably have more gangsters then rich girls haha. yea those are fun like you put it in the tap water and you see like what exactly your drinking and its weird haha

mrs.marshal030791 said:
yea its great in anaheim, omg i hate the name to? i mean los angeles angels of anaheim? cmon please were not even in los angeles were in oc, but its not all cracked up to be. we probably have more gangsters then rich girls haha. yea those are fun like you put it in the tap water and you see like what exactly your drinking and its weird haha
[post="1222910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What makes the name worse is if you translate it in 100% Enlglish, it becomes The The Angels Angels of Anaheim. BTW, when the team first started, they were called The Los Angeles Angels before they moved to Anaheim a few years later.

SydAPO05 said:
thats such a stupid name the person who came up with that name should be stoned!!!LOL!!!! :D
SYD
[post="1223515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The new Mexican owner (Arte Moreno) came up with it. Although, I have to say, he still deserves to be our owner because without him we wouldn't have signed Vlad "Most Valuable Player 2004" Guerrero before last season. And without Vlad, we wouldn't have won the division.

Go Angels!!!!

church of mammals said:
What makes the name worse is if you translate it in 100% Enlglish, it becomes The The Angels Angels of Anaheim.  BTW, when the team first started, they were called The Los Angeles Angels before they moved to Anaheim a few years later.
[post="1223503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wernt they the california angels?

Back