California's new Governor

crazy spinster said:
wait wait, STOP! these "results" are only projections. NOTHING is final yet.

and now, only 4% of precincts are reporting in. c'mon now, calm down...
It is? Maybe I am getting confused to what the tv is saying....

yes. you need to listen to everything they're saying first before coming to a conclusion. ;)

these are only projections which means that they're getting these results from exit polls and computer votes. it's going to be a long night before we find out FOR SURE who wins. or even if the recall goes through. (which it probably did)

EDIT: okay, well AP (associated press) is projecting that gray davis lost the recall. hm. :mellow:

crazy spinster said:
yes. you need to listen to everything they're saying first before coming to a conclusion. ;)

these are only projections which means that they're getting these results from exit polls and computer votes. it's going to be a long night before we find out FOR SURE who wins. or even if the recall goes through. (which it probably did)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm sry!!!! Hey, I'm under 13 here and I am NOT lying. Plus I only turned this thing on like 15 minutes ago... :Paranoid: Uh.....hehheh... :Paranoid:

argh!! arnold hasn't won YET. these are just PROJECTIONS. they haven't counted all the votes yet, that would be IMPOSSIBLE as polls have only been closed for a little over half an hour.

stop jumping to conclusions everyone!!

I'M UNDER 13 HERE! Don't blame me! I MADE A MISTAKE!!!! :Paranoid: SRY!!!!! Yes he hasn't one YET and yes it has been a little over a half an hour... So it is IMPOSSIBLE.....

Back