California's new Governor

i'm not blaming anyone or saying that anyone is lying; you're just getting confused over what the news is saying. yes, the numbers are 50% for arnold but you need to listen to what the reporters are saying - that these numbers are just projections (exit polls, absentee ballots, computer votes).

just think about it... how could they really know when the polls have only been closed for like 45 minutes? ;)

and sorry for biting your heads off; this whole recall just annoys me. ;)

okay yes, so from these projections, it does look as if the recall has gone through and arnold schwarzenegger has won. i'm probably just in denial.

but still...nothing's certain...i'm just going to try and stay optimistic. :rolleyes:

I just have to say this...some of us keep saying it's probable that Arnold won, not that he won, and you (you know who you is) still keep biting our heads off...Calm down...Geez...

ANYWHO!! The turkey's going away (most likely)!! Bye-bye Davis...MUWHAHA!!

I just have to say this...some of us keep saying it's probable that Arnold won, not that he won, and you (you know who you is) still keep biting our heads off...Calm down...Geez...

look, i already apologized for that and the fact that you won't name me even though it's quite obvious who you're referring to is just a little childish. and after i apologized i haven't "still" been biting heads off. there are two topics on this that we keep going back and forth on, you need to look at the times more closely to realize that i apologized after that last post in the serious discussion forum.

and, in my defense, i was getting worked up because everyone else was so riled up over these so-called "results" and i was the only one who actually paid attention to the news.

no more head biting now, i promise, as long as everyone else stays calm as well.

crazy spinster said:

look, i already apologized for that and the fact that you won't name me even though it's quite obvious who you're referring to is just a little childish. and after i apologized i haven't "still" been biting heads off. there are two topics on this that we keep going back and forth on, you need to look at the times more closely to realize that i apologized after that last post in the serious discussion forum.

and, in my defense, i was getting worked up because everyone else was so riled up over these so-called "results" and i was the only one who actually paid attention to the news.

no more head biting now, i promise, as long as everyone else stays calm as well.
Hey, I'm not the one being childish here, you just keep complaining about it, while I have been watching the results and commentary about it for the past hour! You weren't the only one who is really paying attention to it, I understood what you were saying, I was just happy to know that it was probable that Davis was going! I even told my mom that is probable, but yeah...Geez...

i wasn't complaining. you misunderstood me. the reason i kept posting the same thing over and over again was because others were making the same posts over and over again about arnold winning and the only way to get my point across was to keep posting. if you took that as "complaining," then that was a mistake. i haven't even complained about davis losing - just the fact that there were no certainties just yet like all these posts kept implying.

crazy spinster said:
i wasn't complaining. you misunderstood me. the reason i kept posting the same thing over and over again was because others were making the same posts over and over again about arnold winning and the only way to get my point across was to keep posting. if you took that as "complaining," then that was a mistake. i haven't even complained about davis losing - just the fact that there were no certainties just yet like all these posts kept implying.
Okay, that makes a bit more sense, and it does not seem like you were complaining. I think...

Oh, I really hope Arnold isn't our governor. He wouldn't answer appropriate questions . . 7 women have reported him of harrassment. He, just doesn't seem right. Plus I agree with democratic ideas :mellow:

Seriously... what are people thinking? Arnold for governor?

I think a lot of people are just getting caught up in the fact that he's a big celebrity.

Back