GFX Call Of Duty 4 Sign Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommey

Cadet
So if your interested in a cod4 tourny then post your clans name and page copy the below and add on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[paradoX-Gaming] - GameBattles: The World Leader in Online Video Game Competition

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be happy to run this tourny e.g set the rules up etc. also like the winner would get a banner and maybe other things. but depends if owners want to. also this is a good way to advertise like if we post up EA Studios holding COD4 Tournament then im pretty sure you'd get another 100 users in a day or 2

Thanks, Tommey

Yea ill sign up
Let me talk to my team leader.
i have 1 question tho?
How did you get your team page all BOLDED like that??

What kind of tourney are we talking about? Oh and send me a team inv, since you have one of my Captains on your roster...

I also think it would bring alot more people to the site becuase if one person hears about it they tell there whole team to sign up and it keeps happening

Why dont you offer something for it like a prize? it doesnt even have to be big like a 8 man tourney with a $5 prize...

I'm still up for doing this tourny so this is nw a official sign up thread.

there will only be 12 Teams Allowed To Enter.

--------------------------------------------------

1. SerenityGaming | Cod4 - GameBattles: The World Leader in Online Video Game Competition

-------------------------------------------------------

but this will only go ahead if the moderators allow it, and also if the designers are up for making a banner for the team that comes 2nd nad 1st ;) so someone get a desgner and mod to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back