CALLING ALL WRITERS 2

This was originally posted for CALLING ALL WRITERS 1, but the rules still apply:

Hey all! Well, this was supposed to start at Christmas day but since my internet has chosen to be stubborn up until now, we're a bit late. But that's ok! Any of you who like to write HP (that's Harry Potter) fanfiction, come on in! Several ppl including Bridget, Cass (sydspy47), Chelsea(alias fan), and myself decided to start this ongoing fic. It will chronicle this year's Yule Ball our way! Some ppl wanted to be characters in the fic with character dates which is fine or you can just write what's happening with the other characters. It will be written piece by piece and there is no limit as to how much you can add.

There are a few rules though:
-Please don't write in any of the following ships, we respect your right to read them and write your fics about them, but please don't include them in submissions here. *Professor/Student, Adult/Minor, etc etc, basically any "SLASH" *

-To put it simply, other ships are ok, we'd prefer that you stick to canon though (what's written in the books). If you can't use canon to defend something that we might question the logic of, then don't use it. We don't wanna hear that Ron's going over to the dark side or something equally off unless you have a pretty damn good reason. As for H/G and H/Hr ships, you are allowed to hint at either but since we have both shippers here, don't center it around that.

-Keep it clean. We want this no higher than PG-13.

I think that's about all for now, but if I've forgotten anything, let me know. We'll prob keep it going until New Year's, maybe later, depending on the response this gets.

Have fun!
Brittany

--------------------

The last story was finished off, and so we decided to start a new one, this time, focasing on the year after graduating Hogwarts. If you haven't participated before, thats fine, you are free to join in.

Right now we have 3 add-on characters for this new fiction, but if you wish to be added in, you can just put yourself in the story when you write. Two rules though: no boyfriend stealing, and no killing characters off without consent.

So here are our current characters:

Anna
Backround: 2nd Cousin of Draco Malfoy, Friend of Annie from waaaay back
Love interest: Harry Potter

Annie
Backround:Friend of Anna and Rons from waaaaaay back
Love interest: None, currently

Amanda
Backround: Escaped Azkaban, has daughter
Love interest: Sirius

Currently all the main characters are alive (including Sirius, who didn't actually die, for the time being we will say that the person who died was his clone... :P )

Hogwarts has just ended, and Lord Voldemort is thought to have been defeated. Harry has earned the OWLS he has needed (and the NEWTS), and so is going to begin trainning to become an Auror. Anna, Annie, and Hermione are good friends, though Annie has a hidden secret... hmmm.... Amanda and Sirius are together (they are planning on getting married soon), Fred and George's joke shop is on a role, and though Hermione and Ron went out for awhile, they both decided they needed some, er, 'time', and so are not together currently. (Ron is enjoying being blissfully single!) Lupin is once again teaching at Hogwarts, and all is well for the group, who have all stayed in touch, though perhaps not as well as they should have... And all the while, a dark power is arising, and no one, at least ALMOST no one, has a clue...

Current Singles: Fred, George, Ron, Charlie, Draco... You get the picture...

Well everyone, like said before, you are free to join in whenever you like.

Have Fun!

Annie :smiley:

[edited out comment about misconception-- sorry :blush:]

why don't we start when they are getting off the train on hte last day of school back at platform 9 and 3/4? right after the seventh year is over? let's say annie and i transferred to hogwarts for our seventh year (sixth as well? maybe not?) so we are with them. sound good?

ok...so I had a daughter who was...three...? in the first one that was 4???years ago... so shes....seven??? yeah...did I ever say her name???

that would make me...about...30??? that would also make all remus/sirius about 41...hmm...:thinking:

:eek: sorry i didn't know you were w/ sirius!

and you can be a new amanda if you want to let the other character go... we don't mind :P

make me like 35 so theres not so much of an age gap. but i dont think i can write myself realistically in the 40's :lol:

Back