CALLING ALL WRITERS 2

i think that we should go on a hiatus. i'm about to be swampped with college apps/essays. now with only 5 writers, actually, 4 if u dont count kewii, i wont have enough time to go everytime it's my turn.

It has been over half a year after Anna's disappearance and the Order has just about given up trying to find her. To the Order's amazement, Draco has not only been able to carry out his plans without his wand but he has increased the strength of his support.

For the past several months, the Order has kept a low profile as they gathered more intellegence about Malfoy's movements. Dumbledore has called together the Order for a meeting.

"As many of you know," Dumbledore started, "it appears that Malfoy is ready to make his status as the replacement of Voldemort known to the Wizarding world soon. With his tendency to attract attention, we can only hope for the worst." He paused to cough. "I've notified the Minister of Magic and he is expected to make a statement within the next few hours. For now, we can only discuss what the possibilities are and what we can do to prevent it from happening."

"For starters," Harry stated, "we ought to heighten security at Hogwarts since school will be starting in a couple months."

"No, I don't think that Malfoy would attack the school," Sirius said. "We ought to tighten security at the Ministry Headquarters."

"What makes you think that Malfoy will attack here and not internationally?" Boris asked, thinking outside of the box.

Everyone looked at Dumbledore for his opinion.

Dumbledore took all these comments into consideration. “I think you are all on to something. I will ask Minerva and Severus to head Harry’s idea. As for the Ministry, no doubt they have already begun to deal with this issue. Internationally, the community will take the proper precautions themselves upon the Minister’s address. As for the Order, we will continue training for the new members and the rest will help with security at the school.”

Scarlet Crystal said:
OMG! I can't believe this! :thud: You are my favorite person now. I must go back and read it all again... Then maybe I'll post...
[post="1426936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that's what i did, but i got confused, so i tried to "solve" the Anna problem and move on. if you want to write again, maybe you can undo the problem, but i kinda have an idea with the direction of the story now that the harry potter juices are flowing.

if others want to join up, i think we ought to leave H-BP plots out of this cuz not everybody has finished reading it. tho i think it would be fair for one of us to find an interesting way to kill off Sirius (like maybe in Malfoy's highly anticipated world premiere as the new Dark Lord).

Back